Busa No. 3
Where did you get that sticker Simmo? That is GOLD!

Let's rename this thread for accuracy.
(27-06-2011, 09:32pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Where did you get that sticker Simmo? That is GOLD!

You two are just hijacking my thread because you want to stop the resurgence of the MIGHTY red/black Busa Knuppel2

[Image: rollin-1.jpg]

PS: for stickers like that you can get them off our Busa mate, Grant in QLD... the stickers guy...

It's Grant, AKA: Macbusa

Here you go...

Click on this:

http://www.stickersuperstore.com.au

Still like this one

[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(27-06-2011, 09:32pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Where did you get that sticker Simmo? That is GOLD!

Flee bay Pi_thumbsup
CF look on my:
Tank cover (thanks Dan)
and my seats (thank Big Kev)

[Image: Kevsseatssmaller.jpg]
How long before the kanji on the tank bra is painted red with vinyl paint Pan?
(01-07-2011, 03:05pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: How long before the kanji on the tank bra is painted red with vinyl paint Pan?

Great idea!
Trophy

That is the nicest totally stock "I wont change anything" I have ever seen
(01-07-2011, 03:53pm)pan Wrote:
(01-07-2011, 03:05pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: How long before the kanji on the tank bra is painted red with vinyl paint Pan?

Great idea!
Trophy

Damn!! It's my idea Pan so it's my intellectual property...hands off buster!!!!!

(01-07-2011, 06:26pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: That is the nicest totally stock "I wont change anything" I have ever seen

Reminds me of the 8 sec stock Busa... Roll

no comment
Chalk and cheese!
I sooooo can't wait to weigh them (separately). The trackie feels so different to the roadie!

[Image: 2Busas2.jpg]

[Image: 2Busas1.jpg]

[Image: 2Busas.jpg]

[Image: 2Busatails.jpg]
Might be a stupid question but why have you got an okky strap over the seat of the track bike Pan?
(03-07-2011, 04:49pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: Might be a stupid question but why have you got an okky strap over the seat of the track bike Pan?

Fear! Embarassed

The last one Kev made for me came off somewhere between Phillip Island and Sydney last year... so it's on there when the trackie is on the trailer just to make sure I don't have to ask Big Kev for a 3rd one...
(03-07-2011, 05:16pm)pan Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 04:49pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: Might be a stupid question but why have you got an okky strap over the seat of the track bike Pan?
Fear! Embarassed
The last one Kev made for me came off somewhere between Phillip Islanda and Sydney last year... so it's on there when the trackie is on the trailer just to make sure I don't have to ask Big Kev for a 3rd one...

Tell em the story son, trouble was your ass was on it at the time Lol3

He really puts the strap over Him (his lap) to hold him on the bike on the track