Busa No. 3
I still don't know who did this to my bike, but if anyone has a stock undertail to give me, I want to make mine stock again!
I'll take the one off my bike and give it to you Pan, please hurry before its too late.....

Leonard.
That's why we call you LEGEND Clap (and I'm just a pan)
...oh, and Legend, next time I see you can you help me put an alarm on my bike so this doesn't happen again? (the alarm must remain hidden so my bike looks stock)
I scored a couple of gifts off members tonight:

Thanks Kev:
[Image: Kevgift.jpg]

Thanks Kitmark:
[Image: Kitmark.jpg]

I realy wanted to keep my bike stock, but a gift is a gift and I'm not one to offend!
You raced straight home, screeched the car full of kids and Elaini sideways across the driveway, left them sitting out there blinking silently undoing their seat belts while you flapped about fitting more shiny bits to your bike DIDN'T YOU! Did they go inside, or are they still sitting out there?

The first part of accepting that you have a problem is recognising you have a problem. Do I need to come down there?
I don't have a problem. They drove home earlier. I snuck home and changed over my chrome bits silently while they were all in bed!

They were gifts. Gifts I tell you! What would you do? Insult Big Kev or insult Kitmark? Have you seen the size of these guys? I felt intimidated. I did what I did to survive...
Stock I tell you. OEM!

[Image: BusasHarrys060911Pan.jpg]
Bloody eBay made me do it...

[Image: pegs.jpg]

[Image: knobs.jpg]

[Image: dash.jpg]
Heidi is right Pan just admit you have an addiction we won't think any less of you Idiot2

Just look at my addiction i freely admit to my problem

[Image: IMG_0122.jpg]

and its getting worsePi_freak
Wow! Is that real or sticky?
(21-09-2011, 09:09pm)pan Wrote: Wow! Is that real or sticky?
Its real Pan and its even got red in it Clap

Ouch!
BIG THANKS to Legend, for doing bits and pieces on my bike today... as well as having a long chat, answering all my Busa questions, listening to my complaints, giving me coffee, letting me use his tools, and also for doing more work on the track bike (cough..., 1507, cough...)

Thanks to Bazooka for the exhaust too. Gave it a polish and it came up like new!

[Image: TiFinstall4.jpg]

[Image: TiFinstall3.jpg]

[Image: TiFinstall2.jpg]

[Image: TiFinstall.jpg]

Never knew titanium can polish up so well!

In my attempts to keep my bike stock, I was uncareful and left it at Legend's for a service overnight. Got it back like this... Knuppel2

[Image: JMCswingarm_zps4bc4c9f8.jpg]

[Image: customexhausthanger_zpsae20a6a5.jpg]

Legend, you've been warned!
(09-11-2012, 09:16pm)pan Wrote: In my attempts to keep my bike stock, I was uncareful and left it at Legend's for a service overnight. Got it back like this... Knuppel2
[Image: JMCswingarm_zps4bc4c9f8.jpg]
[Image: customexhausthanger_zpsae20a6a5.jpg]
Legend, you've been warned!

Scary no comment Nerd
(10-11-2012, 09:54am)simmo Wrote: Scary no comment Nerd

Shut up you! Knuppel2

Don't listen to Simmo. My swingarm is STOCK length. If you don't believe me, count the chain links, divide by 3 and measure the rotational mass of the sprocket. It's stock!