BATHURST RIDE FROM NORTH RICHMOND SAT 25 JUNE
snowing like a bastard today yethome closed due to a truck sliding backwards down yehome hill.its f@$#%^g cold up here at the moment the forecast for saturday is clear skys so far
With a top temperature of 17 in Leeds for the first day of summer and longest day of the year.

Bathurst weather forecast for Saturday.

15 Deg.... and Sunny.............

Looking Good!!!!!

When would a little snow worry a Busa,

Never! Roll 0n Saturday........... Did I mention OXFORD HEATED GRIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is too short to stay home!
Not being much of a winter rider i went for a test ride last night on my 2011 speed triple with all the clothing i could muster and after 30 minutes found it too cold and uncomfortable to continue. Its a shame because i wanted to come along with everyone and enjoy the ride. The combo of a naked bike and inadequate clothing means i will have to miss this oneFrownFrownFrown
Hope everyone stays safe and enjoys the day!!!!!
CheersBiker
Bugger Im out due to work commitments. Wave as you ride past Lithgow.
Im still in,I will be wearing my Dainese textile jacket a t-shirt and a light jumper,thermals under my leathers and I am throwing in my Rain-suit for good measure,Summer gloves will be the order of the day.......
Weather forecast is still good for Saturday.......
Meet at BP NORTH RICHMOND 7.00 for a 7.20 departure
Back to Sydney Saturday night.

Beautiful roads up there... Take plenty of photos guys... Hope to join you on the next run, when it's warmer and kids don't have soccer on Saturdays.

[Image: BusaBathurst.jpg]

[Image: BusaBathurst3.jpg]

[Image: BusaBathurst4.jpg]

[Image: Busasbythelake2.jpg]

[Image: Busasandthepub.jpg]
Wow, some familiar faces there! Who is on the blue/silver?
Sydney Ghost-rider, AKA: Wiley Coyotee, AKA: Franko, AKA: B-King man
I THOUGHT it was Franko standing there in the shadows... Ghost Rider indeed.
see you in the morning guys , looks like its going to be a cold one !
have a good ride peeps
the weather today was perfect for riding around bathurst im looking forward to meeting all of you at the back of maccas at around 930 am i will be there at 9 am. im on an old red and black 99. i will be riding slow for a while as i have 2 brand new tyres to run in.cheers crumpy
Heads up, seems to be more police activity on Bells line of Rd this weekend. 2 green marked cars patrolling about 2k apart today one after the other plus signs recommending RBT and speeding drivers being targetted. I didn't get pinged, but more good luck than good management. I am still on at the moment. Yeah it'll be cold first thing, but great after that. See ya's at Bilpin guys.
(24-06-2011, 05:57pm)Katana2 Wrote: Heads up, seems to be more police activity on Bells line of Rd this weekend. 2 green marked cars patrolling about 2k apart today one after the other plus signs recommending RBT and speeding drivers being targetted. I didn't get pinged, but more good luck than good management. I am still on at the moment. Yeah it'll be cold first thing, but great after that. See ya's at Bilpin guys.

theres been a flash for cash at the hockey fields every day this week so stick to 70 ks when coming into bathurst
ITS ON .......................
SEE YA'S IN tHE MORNING......
9 Bells Line Rd, North Richmond NSW 2754