BATHURST RIDE FROM NORTH RICHMOND SAT 25 JUNE
So how did the ride go today, guys??? Undecided
Everyone get home safe & sound in one piece?!?
A few of the GC/Brissy members are takin' me & cazgirl for a spin tomoz....hope they take it easy on me?!? Lol3 Eek Lol3

Coolsmiley

Thought it was a great day out... well... not at first, because of the thick fog, wet roads and gravel everywhere... but then... then... the road dried, the tyres warmed up and it turns out it was a brilliant day, great meeting everyone and my B-King and I were happy to have found some new roads! :) Great mix of bikes too! Not many pics from me, too busy riding on the day!

P.S. sorry I thought that the day was done, so I went my own way after I saw the cop on Panorama, didn't realise you all met back up again, sorry!Knuppel2
Regards, Grant...

Once a Busa Owner... Always a Busa lover! ;)
My Gallery Thread
Yeah, top Day out,
Great to catch up with every one,
Bathurst is great in the Winter.

I was more concerned about the SNOW on the way home.
Good run home through the twisties with a few blocks of Ice thrown in for good measure.
No point riding hot dry roads all the time.
650k round trip,thats what Busa's were made for.
Photo's to follow.
Great winter ride today guys , really enjoyed it ! Pi_thumbsup

looks like a good turn out guys and clear skies too.Beautiful old Katana there as well.
Cheers Krusty, but I have to admit to being a kat abuser. Great day had by all. Thanks to Crumpy and Gary who showed us as about and pointing to future routes. Crumpy, Gary sure can use that ZX14. It was like he was just waiting to pounce and then he did. Great stuff that. See ya next time.
Having trouble with the pictures, anyone know how to reduce the size of a picture file mine are between 1.67mb & 6mb,wont upload! Help!
(26-06-2011, 11:26am)Katana2 Wrote: Cheers Krusty, but I have to admit to being a kat abuser. Great day had by all. Thanks to Crumpy and Gary who showed us as about and pointing to future routes. Crumpy, Gary sure can use that ZX14. It was like he was just waiting to pounce and then he did. Great stuff that. See ya next time.

his names brett and sometimes his head comes off and the pumpkin goes on and he enjoys himself. glad you all liked the ride but there are better roads around here.cant wait for next ride with you guys even brett commented on how good the ride with you guys was cheers till next time crumpy
(26-06-2011, 09:23pm)donovandon100 Wrote: Having trouble with the pictures, anyone know how to reduce the size of a picture file mine are between 1.67mb & 6mb,wont upload! Help!

yeah Donovan,

I had the same prob when I was trying to load some pics of our GC ride yesterday!!!
Far from an ideal solution (juzza quick fix).....but I juz cropped the pics till they were the lower than the max mb size acceptable!
Ideally, prolly best to adjust the settings on the camera (lower the resolution, perhaps?!?)
Camera buffs amongst us....please chime in soon & give some of us techno-challenged members some good advice asap to help save our sanity.....thanks!!!

:coolsmiley
(27-06-2011, 09:17am)bazman Wrote:
(26-06-2011, 09:23pm)donovandon100 Wrote: Having trouble with the pictures, anyone know how to reduce the size of a picture file mine are between 1.67mb & 6mb,wont upload! Help!

yeah Donovan,

I had the same prob when I was trying to load some pics of our GC ride yesterday!!!
Far from an ideal solution (juzza quick fix).....but I juz cropped the pics till they were the lower than the max mb size acceptable!
Ideally, prolly best to adjust the settings on the camera (lower the resolution, perhaps?!?)
Camera buffs amongst us....please chime in soon & give some of us techno-challenged members some good advice asap to help save our sanity.....thanks!!!

:coolsmiley
probably best to join photo bucket [free] and then link you're pics to that.It's a good way to store you're pics also.You can post them as a thumb nail pic that links to the full size pic also.[as below]
http://photobucket.com/

[Image: th_e3ad598b.jpg]
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
Used Irfanview to reduce file size!
Thanks for the tech help there!
More pic's.
And More.
And even more pic's

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Was good to meet you Donovan. Was a good day once it thawed out. Glad to see my fiendish plan of sneeking the Kat into a lot of shots worked! Or were you just covering up the fact that you had forgotten which colour fairing you had put on the other side?? Cheers.
Ok I am starting to think we should do another ride out Bathurst way in about 4 weeks or so,will let you know.
(25-06-2011, 07:39pm)DisPlaCeD Wrote: Thought it was a great day out... well... not at first, because of the thick fog, wet roads and gravel everywhere... but then... then... the road dried, the tyres warmed up and it turns out it was a brilliant day, great meeting everyone and my B-King and I were happy to have found some new roads! :) Great mix of bikes too! Not many pics from me, too busy riding on the day!

P.S. sorry I thought that the day was done, so I went my own way after I saw the cop on Panorama, didn't realise you all met back up again, sorry!Knuppel2

im glad you enjoyed the ride hope to see you on the next one, Grant i like those pipes if you can put up a pic of your bike from all angles it sounds great also.
Looks like a great day out. The Kat would have been a fun ride and I like the look of the Red, White & Blue Gen1. Any chance of putting up a close up pic of that one?