Isle of Man TT 2011
HOLY FAAARK!

Scary

Idiot2

Lol2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLY1lCHQoNE&feature=player_embedded#at=60
Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 But he could've put a knee down! Clap
Clap he's a dickhead Clap but that could be me, if I was allowed Lol3

So - no other vehicles? I take it it is a public road? with 2 way traffic? and speed limits ????
Just checked. No speed limits on country roads and around much of the high mountain circuit.
Look out here I come! Drool
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
I dont think the island has speed limits would you believe Wardy! Beautiful roads hey?
At times (Mad Sunday) the Island is ran as a huge one-way loop
and turns into a bit of a free for all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnhiwqV4qFI
(09-06-2011, 08:02pm)Ward P Wrote: Clap he's a dickhead Clap but that could be me, if I was allowed Lol3

So - no other vehicles? I take it it is a public road? with 2 way traffic? and speed limits ????
Just checked. No speed limits on country roads and around much of the high mountain circuit.
Look out here I come! Drool

Yep, public road. It gets blocked off to traffic between scheduled times and obviously for the race(s)
Ward you would love it!!!!!!! Think of it as a track day on steroids.
(09-06-2011, 08:29pm)BikerBoy Wrote: Yep, public road. It gets blocked off to traffic between scheduled times and obviously for the race(s)
Ward you would love it!!!!!!! Think of it as a track day on steroids.

The "mountain' section is made one-way, but these days its a road cone-fest to slow riders in some areas. Best I ever did was a 85mph lap on a bike with a max of about 110! The cops in those days wore tall hats and waved you down crossing Ballaugh Bridge.

Glad to see the boy is protecting the pink bits with his boots and gloves, probably had a kevlar willy-warmer on as well.........

Government certified carpet muncherDrool
There is no speed limit across the mountain and for TT they make one way.
Saw a bloke riding a peewee 50 naked through Douglas 2 years ago and the police just gave him a wave.
As long as you wear a helmet and arent drunk they are fine.
At least he had his helmets on. And like my young bloke is constantly told, "No Glove, no love" So it is good to see he is a sensible rider!!!!
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
How nice does the Triumph 675 sound?! :) Gorgeous noise!!
Regards, Grant...

Once a Busa Owner... Always a Busa lover! ;)
My Gallery Thread
(19-06-2011, 11:15am)DisPlaCeD Wrote: How nice does the Triumph 675 sound?! :) Gorgeous noise!!

Just read in AMCN that the IOM cops pulled 70k UK Pounds this year off TT fans. Glad I was there in the old days!
Government certified carpet muncherDrool