Buying from US/UK
Hi Guys,

I am in need of a Neck and Knee Brace for Yash. locals are bloody expensive.

Any ideas for online purchase (site) I can trust for quality and delivery.

Cheers,
Bill
What sort of knee brace? we sometimes buy the ones from Rebel to use when we play gridiron and are pretty sturdy if you can find one of the metal jointed ones. If its bike specific stuff then try Pranav at http://www.shopbombaymotorsports.com/ good to deal with, good prices, and is ussually pretty quick in terms of delivery. I bought a power comander off him and it was on my door in 5 days.
Regards

Dan
Www.rockymountainatv.com try them the tyres are very cheap, might have what you're after.
Regards,

John

2fast4u
Bill try and get hold of Asterix I think they are .................. had a crook knee that ached every time I rode .................. did an 8 hour Enduro with these on and the only thing that didn't ache was my knee Lol2
You will get them at half the price shipped from the states to what you can buy them here for.
(27-07-2011, 05:57pm)fasterfaster Wrote: Bill try and get hold of Asterix I think they are .................. had a crook knee that ached every time I rode .................. did an 8 hour Enduro with these on and the only thing that didn't ache was my knee Lol2
You will get them at half the price shipped from the states to what you can buy them here for.

Thanks Mate, will get this for sure.Trophy
Get in quick, the AU dollar hit 1.10 against the US today!
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
(27-07-2011, 07:35pm)Belzybob Wrote: Get in quick, the AU dollar hit 1.10 against the US today!

Bill it's Asterisk actually
Here is a secondhand set but make sure size is right and if you go to their web site it will tell you how to measure up knee size.
$500 US new .............. $1200 in oz ??? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Cell-Asterisk...dise_Media&hash=item1c1d842c80
I found youth size Asterisk for 400$ at MCAS