Adelaide Crew
(15-07-2011, 06:18pm)Troopmaster Wrote: Hey Pirates!!

Anyone making a B Line to Lobie tomorrow?

Weather will be ok, apparently! [/align]

Helping Moshy Put a new set of tires on tomorrow , I Think He & Carbon are having a competition to see who can get the Least Km's out of a set of conti's .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(15-07-2011, 09:15pm)Greeny_SA Wrote:
(15-07-2011, 06:18pm)Troopmaster Wrote: Hey Pirates!!

Anyone making a B Line to Lobie tomorrow?

Weather will be ok, apparently! [/align]

Helping Moshy Put a new set of tires on tomorrow , I Think He & Carbon are having a competition to see who can get the Least Km's out of a set of conti's .
Carbon will out do me in murdering (tyres)Biker

Went to Lobie today for a Hot Chocolate via Magill rd, Norton Summit and Basket Range.

Possibly the single most horrible ride ive had in a long time; my BT003's were pretty well non existant prior to heading up, (not the best tyre in the wet at the best of times), Wet Wet Wet, Cold Cold Cold, and plenty of Moss on the road proved to be frustrating!

Gladly the Hot Chocolate was worth the ride, and the trek home via Chain of Ponds was much nicer......the roads were even dry!! Very Happy

Practice Practice. Pi_thumbsup
At 
Howdy Gents, just a quick note to let you know that I'm now in Strath, watch this space for BBQ alerts, I'm thinking a Delamere run via Nankita road mite ne on the cards, and like I said earlier, how you get up here is for you to work out!
Stay tuned!
(01-08-2011, 07:00pm)Troopmaster Wrote: Howdy Gents, just a quick note to let you know that I'm now in Strath, watch this space for BBQ alerts, I'm thinking a Delamere run via Nankita road mite ne on the cards, and like I said earlier, how you get up here is for you to work out!
Stay tuned!

Just say the word mate & I'm there , Any weather ,on the bike .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here