Tyre Fitment Prices - W'gong Area!!!!
(18-03-2013, 06:41am)storm Wrote:
(17-03-2013, 06:09pm)cyndemgum Wrote:
(17-03-2013, 05:50pm)storm Wrote: Any YouTube like visual demo?
General bike work for me is a piece of cake, Modern IT stuff leaves me absolutely perplexed. You teach me how to post instructional stuff and I will teach you how to simply fit and balance your own rubber. Deal? Paul.
Easy. Make a video talking through the process.use a smart phone or a camera with a SD card.
Go to www.youtube.com or photobucket.com
Register yourself.

Upload video. Any issues we will talk you through this.(we can upload for you but it beats the purpose of learning). Cheers Maddy
Thanks mate. I will do my last run on my Pilot Power 2cts down the Oxley this sunday and fit the new Pilot Power 3s over easter. I will get a heap of digital photos of the removing and fitting process and take it from there. I will deliberately use very basic equipment to show that anyone can easily and efficiently fit their own rubber. Paul.

Step by step guide thread posted in the tyre forum. Paul.Very Happy
The local guy charged me $140 to fit two tires, on bike.

Since then I've fit my own with three levers, my only tip is you can't use too much tire lube stuff, it makes it easier.

I bought a balance jigger off Ebay and made my own bead breaker out of some scrap steel I had laying around.

I'd love to get a tire changer one day though, it's not my favourite job.