AHC Club merchandise Feedback and Questions thread
Ok, Batfink let me know what to do, to place an order with you asap, i really want stickers, hat, shirt, i want it all. woohoo, let promote this AHC, il even get the logo tattooed on my fore arm,
80USR - ( AKA ) - Mark

Bones Heal
Chicks Dig Scars
Pain is Temporary
Glory is Forever
Evel Knievel
Biker
PM sent
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Excellent, iv replied to message, thanks.
80USR - ( AKA ) - Mark

Bones Heal
Chicks Dig Scars
Pain is Temporary
Glory is Forever
Evel Knievel
Biker
Could I also purchase some things as well please. Just let me know how Thank you.
I hope we're not putting Batfink in charge of club merchandise.

It'll be like the Coldplay song ...

"It was all yellow ....." Lol2Pi_tongue
please bare with me peeps.. seems a couple of suppliers are no longer doing 1 off item orders or have shut doors. I am also sourcing new items.....

The biggest issue is prices might not be too good as I am getting them all as I single item order price so I don;t have to hold a stock of anything. If anyone knows of places that might be interested in this please drop me a PM..

I am also putting together a merchandise booklet with ordering for those interested I can email a copy
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

this is what I have done to date... Still waiting on prices from some know suppliers and prices from new suppliers

Club Merchandise

this is a google doc for those that have trouble access those things. When finished it will be an electronic self filling form (I hope) LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

You are Da Man Batfink, awesome stuff, i use to get things through a place called vista print, if you want to sus them out also
80USR - ( AKA ) - Mark

Bones Heal
Chicks Dig Scars
Pain is Temporary
Glory is Forever
Evel Knievel
Biker
They are good but at $38 + post for a simple t-shirt I think was a bit rich. But if that's all there is???
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

For those with any concern about the intellectual property of AHC, nothing (logos, artwork, designs and trademarks) will be submitted to any supplier without consent from ROD and there will never be anything added to the supplier costs for any item for members.
Postage will be added as quoted by supplier direct to members, if posted by someone other than a supplier then it will be only to cost charged by Australia Post.
I would like to include a $5 donation cost to any order regardless of what is being ordered. This donation will go directly to AHC funds as directed by ROD.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Bloody top effort so far mate .. ClapTrophy
Looks good mate, well organised Read just let me know when I can start ordering. Very Happy
Got my AHC coffee mug a few weeks ago and never got around to reviewing it....

Well it's BLOODY GREAT !!!!!!!!

The wrap around banner that's at the top of every page is very clear and colourful. This is now MY daily coffee cup and loving it.

Sorry no pics
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

You're going great guns Tony, what T shirts are you able to source please?
I get Frankoh to give us a yearly version for the Tathra Beach Busa Bash, would you like me to get him to make some spares each year so we have an Official yearly T shirt that we wear?

just a thought.

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1