New yoshi pipes

(22-07-2011, 05:45pm)Krusty Wrote: good stuff i might go ahead and get them then after 1000 k's just to let her settle in.
I like the windshield too mate.what brand is it?
Thats a genuine suzuki screen.Forty mill higher than standard.keeps the wind off you abit more.he had it in stock.And fitted it on in the predelivery.Don`t know if they make any more.
Have`nt gone that far with the new pipes.Been shit weather down here.FREEZE.your nuts off.But it will be a reasonable day tomorrow.Still got standard screen.Like to keep all the stock parts,you never know.cheers

I just picked my bluey up today and it pissed down the whole way home .Hoping to start catching up with some of the people i talk to here now that I can back off with the bloody overtime.
(23-07-2011, 10:12pm)Krusty Wrote: I just picked my bluey up today and it pissed down the whole way home .Hoping to start catching up with some of the people i talk to here now that I can back off with the bloody overtime.
Glad you got your blue busa.Good to do a few miles when you first get it.But the weather i saw on 9 news weather did`nt look good up there.Took mine out to suzuki this morning.There`s a self tapper floating around in headlight.They will have to fit a complete headlight assembly.Comes has one unit.fitted my throttlemeister.Great to use.cheers mate.Yes
It's always the little bugs that shit you at the start isn't it.I noticed my headlight had condensation in it when I got home.I thought they were a sealed unit.
Off for a ride today mate to watch some RC choppers in action and I noticed you fly.

(24-07-2011, 07:05am)Krusty Wrote: It's always the little bugs that shit you at the start isn't it.I noticed my headlight had condensation in it when I got home.I thought they were a sealed unit.
Off for a ride today mate to watch some RC choppers in action and I noticed you fly.
Just trying to upload a bit of my flying this morning.Fitted one of the little remote key chain cameras to glider.but utube won`t take it.Have`nt sent any thing to utube before,might have to change vid format.they take good vid for price of them.Yes i fly all types of rc. heli stuff is bloody hard to fly.Been flying forty years.cheers.ps,used to fly this big one 210cc flat twin 47% scale

there's some great flying on youtube .my mate flies the chopper and I've just started mucking around with the small electric ones' about 11/2 feet but their so bloody touchy,3.4channel.
I was watching a beautiful f4au corsair on youtube about your size .that B29 on youtube is bloody massive,have you seen it?
I ended up going to buy a new helmet instead today as it was the first good day in weeks and need to run the bike in.
(24-07-2011, 07:41pm)Krusty Wrote: there's some great flying on youtube .my mate flies the chopper and I've just started mucking around with the small electric ones' about 11/2 feet but their so bloody touchy,3.4channel.
I was watching a beautiful f4au corsair on youtube about your size .that B29 on youtube is bloody massive,have you seen it?
I ended up going to buy a new helmet instead today as it was the first good day in weeks and need to run the bike in.
They are bloody hard to fly.eletrics are good.Just charge batteries.biggest i have now is a f6f navy hellcat 6foot wingspan 20cc saito 4 stroke.Plus 3metre span full carbon competition thermal gliders.Try a little indoor cub model,easy to get use.to or a flight sim.Photo of our club [ Hamilton ]    

can't go past the wwII replicas,they look the goods.
by the way did you get the yoshi r77s' or the tr3s'

(29-07-2011, 07:34pm)Krusty Wrote: can't go past the wwII replicas,they look the goods.
by the way did you get the yoshi r77s' or the tr3s'
Got trc carbons.Give them a good work out sunday when i go to geelong and
It's great to see the 2012 busa in blue. Is it the Candy Indy Blue like the 2008 model?
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
    [quote='BUSGO' pid='247767' dateline='1312213763']
It's great to see the 2012 busa in blue. Is it the Candy Indy Blue like the 2008 model?

[/quoteMy bikes a 12/2010 its candy blue.Don`t know exact color.hers is 2010 black model.photo when we went to tassy.cheers     Down loaded wrong photo,this is better.Not so dark.She`s good rider had 2005 busa & 2009 r1

hahaha.. Great shot! Yep, there is someone in that photo. Tassie can be a cold dark place!
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO

(21-07-2011, 07:21pm)Krusty Wrote: The beast looks great mate .
I pick up the same colour this Sat and I'm glad I chose it over the black.
I wanted to put the oval yoshies on straight away but the dealer said to run her in first .
Is this what you were told as well mate?

Here's the R22's on my L1 ....something different ...?

(23-08-2011, 06:36pm)Raphel Wrote:
(21-07-2011, 07:21pm)Krusty Wrote: The beast looks great mate .
I wanted to put the oval yoshies on straight away but the dealer said to run her in first .

They look good.What did they weigh up,to standard ones.Cheers

(25-08-2011, 09:24pm)grantxr6t Wrote:
(23-08-2011, 06:36pm)Raphel Wrote: [quote='Krusty' pid='246914' dateline='1311240061']
The beast looks great mate .

They look good.What did they weigh up,to standard ones.Cheers

Can't tell you the weight difference sorry, probably lighter than the R-77's and either/or still saving some 16kg or so from stock ?.

All I know is the R-22's are shortest set of dual pipes they put together ( Yoshi call them Drag Pipes ) and that's the look I was after, less is better to me , each to their own and take it easy ....

Coolsmiley