New member, new Hayabusa owner!
Hi all. A new owner of a 2000 legendary HayabusaVery Happy. What a piece of motorcycling history I now own! She (Hayabusa) will only come out on given Sunday's. Keep her looking and riding like a million bucks for years too come! A little birdy told me about a 300mph sticker can someone enlighten me to facts, how, where, when and whoa!Eek
Cheers Red Wookie.
Hey, welcome aboard mate. I'd love to see a Busa do 300 mph! Lol.
(14-07-2011, 06:47pm)BJK1 Wrote: Hey, welcome aboard mate. I'd love to see a Busa do 300 mph! Lol.

Whoops! 300kph is more realistic!Very Happy
Welcome!

Sticker: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Hayabusa-200-...27bc878592

Patch: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HAYABUSA-200-...1c1d1b5392
(14-07-2011, 06:57pm)Red Wookie Wrote:
(14-07-2011, 06:47pm)BJK1 Wrote: Hey, welcome aboard mate. I'd love to see a Busa do 300 mph! Lol.

Whoops! 300kph is more realistic!Very Happy

Your 2000 will do that easy,It's one of the Fast Non restricted Model's.
Welcome Mate , are you in Adelaide ? A Few of us swing past Lobie on a regular basis ,Excluding Freezing /Pissing rain day's .Moshy & I both have 2000's ,So the more the merrier .Which color do you have ?
Red/Black I Guess by the name .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
No red/blacks in 2000. Only made them in 1999, but they were too fast for most to handle, so they discontinued them...
Red/charcoal perhaps?
Welcome dude. You will find heaps of info here to get the most out of your stead.
Cheers for the warm welcome from everyone!!! I'm almost red and plenty hairyEek, me girl (Hayabusa) she's silver & blue. I'm a bit further out than (Lobie?)Lobethal. 400 clicks northeast of the state. In the town of Whyalla, where we make slabs and drink cartons (steel works). Bugger! Was hoping there was a tale behind the 200mph club an exclusive and elusive sticker or badge/patch???Frown Enough of my rambling. Hope to put a face to names oneday. Cheers again for the welcome!!!!! Red Wookie
(14-07-2011, 10:19pm)Red Wookie Wrote: Was hoping there was a tale behind the 200mph club an exclusive and elusive sticker or badge/patch???Frown

Simple. Only condition ("The Code") to have the sticker on your bike is that you promise to ride carefully and look after yourself and your mates... and hate Kawasakis... Roll

(14-07-2011, 10:19pm)Red Wookie Wrote: Cheers for the warm welcome from everyone!!! I'm almost red and plenty hairyEek, me girl (Hayabusa) she's silver & blue. I'm a bit further out than (Lobie?)Lobethal. 400 clicks northeast of the state. In the town of Whyalla, where we make slabs and drink cartons (steel works). Bugger! Was hoping there was a tale behind the 200mph club an exclusive and elusive sticker or badge/patch???Frown Enough of my rambling. Hope to put a face to names oneday. Cheers again for the welcome!!!!! Red Wookie

I Think we have a member in Whyalla , Big bad bulldog Got a Red/Black 2005 .Keep an eye out & Scrubber is up that way somewhere .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Welcome Red Wookie....to the best busa forum/club on the planet!!! Yes

juz sent ya a PM mate....Pi_thumbsup

keep it fun,
bazman
Coolsmiley
Hey Wookie.. looks like we are both newbie busa owners.. LOL let the long road take us
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Hey there Red Wookie, Welcome to the club.

Another Blue / Silver Yes .. we're taking over

Cheers .. Dale
Gday and welcome aboard
every corner tells a story
(14-07-2011, 10:22pm)pan Wrote:
(14-07-2011, 10:19pm)Red Wookie Wrote: Was hoping there was a tale behind the 200mph club an exclusive and elusive sticker or badge/patch???Frown

Simple. Only condition ("The Code") to have the sticker on your bike is that you promise to ride carefully and look after yourself and your mates... and hate Kawasakis... Roll

Hi, I can follow "the code" and promise to hate late model Kawasuki'sVery Happy that try be something they can never be - that's BusaPi_thumbsup. But I'm quite fond and own a old Kawasaki two stroke screamer, sorry!!!!!Very HappyVery Happy: