Nice
Hi, looking forward to all the info and news associated with an icon, just enjoying riding the busa at the moment, a different experience than my other bikes.
See you out there
Ghastly

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Another one from Perth! You fellas are starting to out-number the rest of us!
Welcome...
Welcome Bob! But tell us, what other bikes have you had and how do you feel that the Busa is "a very different experience"?
G'day Bob......Welcome to the busa family!!!

Throw up some pics of ur busa mate....let's see wotcha got!!! Drool
...and get in touch with Rev004 or Rooboy...I think you'll find they have an interesting 'proposition' for you....BikerBikerBiker

keep it fun,
bazman
Coolsmiley
Welcome Bob
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Yes Another Westy.

Hey Bob Welcome to the club there is quite a few of us on here from all parts of Perth especially Sth.

Anyway if your looking to go for a ride look for anything with WA in the Title and you won't go wrong even though we have been pretty quiet this year.

Were probably saving it all up for Nov of 4 Days of Busa Fun so if you want to know more just read the thread in the Riding Not Talkin.
WA World Domination STH West Run.

Anyway hope you enjoy the club and hopefully meet up some time.

Cheers Rev004
Welcome Bob,

Cheers .. Dale
welcome aboard Bob
every corner tells a story
(17-07-2011, 09:26pm)BJK1 Wrote: Welcome Bob! But tell us, what other bikes have you had and how do you feel that the Busa is "a very different experience"?

Smooooth and brutal, compared to B.S.A, starfire, A10, Triumph, Suzi X7, kettle. XR650R, 900 Hornet.
(18-07-2011, 03:18am)bazman Wrote: G'day Bob......Welcome to the busa family!!!

Throw up some pics of ur busa mate....let's see wotcha got!!! Drool
...and get in touch with Rev004 or Rooboy...I think you'll find they have an interesting 'proposition' for you....BikerBikerBiker

keep it fun,
bazman
Coolsmiley

Soon cheers
hi bob
welcome mate. i have been a member only for a few weeks/months as well as a new busa owner! i gotta tell you mate its awesome! i hope you feel as welcome as what i did!
WelcomeWm
Welcome buddy!!

Where about in Perth are you mate?

there are a few of us down south...

Axe
Welcome... Very different experience... Mate, once you've gone Busa, everything else feels slow ;) hehe
Regards, Grant...

Once a Busa Owner... Always a Busa lover! ;)
My Gallery Thread
(19-07-2011, 11:11pm)Axe Wrote: Welcome buddy!!

Where about in Perth are you mate?

there are a few of us down south...

Axe

Axe

Down past the mandurah cut.

Cheers
Welcome Bob. Plenty of info here. Welcome
(18-07-2011, 10:00pm)Rev004 Wrote: Yes Another Westy.

Hey Bob Welcome to the club there is quite a few of us on here from all parts of Perth especially Sth.

Anyway if your looking to go for a ride look for anything with WA in the Title and you won't go wrong even though we have been pretty quiet this year.

Were probably saving it all up for Nov of 4 Days of Busa Fun so if you want to know more just read the thread in the Riding Not Talkin.
WA World Domination STH West Run.

Anyway hope you enjoy the club and hopefully meet up some time.

Cheers Rev004

Cheers Rev 004
Have checked dates unfortunately, working away for the Pemberton and NSW Busa bash, MMmmmm, soon hopefullly
Bob