ping blackzook
Hi Bruce,

Wayne Patterson Ducati in Bunbury have a rear shinko in stock if are looking for a tyre. I have ordered one for myself which i am collecting later this week. will be at the motorplex tomorrow night. cheers ian 0405653781. <i></i>
Thanks Ian. I have ordered a Shinko from Witch Cycles but have not had a chance to pick it up yet. I met Wayne last week and spent an hour or more chatting to him and watching videos on his computer great bloke.

I started the shutdown today so doubt that I will be able to leave the crew unsupervised tomorrow afternoon. We should be fully up and running for next Wednesday so I will be at the motorplex and racing then.

Good luck for tomorrow keen to hear how you went - times, how many runs you got, track grip etc.

Hopefully catch you soon.
Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i></i>
Bruce,where did you get the right angled valve stems?I need some for my new wheels. Thanks <i></i>
Hi Bruce, There was a big field last wednesday about 40 bikes. i was spectating as i was handing out flyers for the all bike drags 11th february 2007. i also got my rear tyre on friday and have just finished putting the wheel on my bike. I now have a scratched mirror and small scratch on belly pan thanks to me dropping the bike taking it off my paddock stand. The whole neighbourhood heard my anguish. the plan is this wednesday weather permitting to go racing. Hope to see u at the track soon. Ian <i></i>