small video camera
Key chain video camera 8gig.do a pretty good sound & picture hd 720*480.Mount them anywhere.great on twisty roads.Plenty of memory.Going to make a mounting on rear of bike.Just use velco to hold on.Is good sound plus is good to see bikes going thru corners.Have three of them.be good at tathra.cheers    
Yeah Grant.....bring 'em all along Pi_thumbsup....they'll make the loop ride LOTS more interesting!!! Yes
PM sent...

Coolsmiley
I've had 3 for 6 mths , 1 still works, They are temperamental bastards after a while . Luck they only cost 2 bucks .They take good video's when they work & the sound recording is good too .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
not sure which ones you got, Peter.....but my bro got some small HD cams very cheap (about $10 a pop).....and the footage i've seen from these is REALLY good!!! ClapPi_thumbsupClap (not quite in the same league as a gopro or tachyon, etc....but very, VERY close)!!!

Coolsmiley
Ive had a couple but left them to charge for 24 hours. Now there dead...but Ive ordered one of the HD ones and I velcro it onto the base of my left air intake.

Ive also sent them skyward on water rockets.

For something so cheap, they're great.
ha ha.....hey Gordo....can ya post up some footage of the launching and flight...would be gr8 to see!!! Eek

Coolsmiley
(22-07-2011, 12:10am)Gordo Wrote: Ive had a couple but left them to charge for 24 hours. Now there dead...but Ive ordered one of the HD ones and I velcro it onto the base of my left air intake.

Ive also sent them skyward on water rockets.

For something so cheap, they're great.

Gordo , 1 HR charge time MAX .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(22-07-2011, 12:16am)bazman Wrote: ha ha.....hey Gordo....can ya post up some footage of the launching and flight...would be gr8 to see!!! Eek

Coolsmiley
I`ve valcro them to the wings of my rc plane.bloody good pictures.it`s great on the flying slope down here when the small hawks or the big wedges come and fly with you.But one wedge tail eagle bit the rudder off my mates glider.cheers

(21-07-2011, 11:54pm)bazman Wrote: not sure which ones you got, Peter.....but my bro got some small HD cams very cheap (about $10 a pop).....and the footage i've seen from these is REALLY good!!! ClapPi_thumbsupClap (not quite in the same league as a gopro or tachyon, etc....but very, VERY close)!!!

CoolsmileyGive me the link Bazzman as i would like to get a few for the loop ride....... etcBoobies4

Here it is, there are a few rockets launched by school kids. Next time I'll strap the camera closer to the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0EIsU_iVlk

(22-07-2011, 12:16am)bazman Wrote: ha ha.....hey Gordo....can ya post up some footage of the launching and flight...would be gr8 to see!!! Eek

Coolsmiley

looks like a lot of fun....not too bad a picture, fairly clear!
thanks for posting, Gordo Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley
    Here is a vid of what the little camera will do
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTMMisdfXmU&feature=feedwll
bit windy today.photo of camera velcroed to wing
That's good, better than my water rockets.

(24-07-2011, 02:59pm)grantxr6t Wrote: Here is a vid of what the little camera will do
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTMMisdfXmU&feature=feedwll
bit windy today.photo of camera velcroed to wing

Just bought a cupple of these myself. Two delivered for $17. Bargain.
(24-07-2011, 06:16pm)BJK1 Wrote: Just bought a cupple of these myself. Two delivered for $17. Bargain.
We`ll have enough video cameras at tathra to do a remake of .Stone.. But with suzkuis ha.haLol2