Sports Compact
Hey all you drag racers,

It is really disapointing to see that only 3 riders have entered in this event.

As Dave Gilbert has said before if we don't use it we are going to loose it. To me this would be such a shame as a lot of hard work and effort has gone into getting the sports bike somewhere to run.

Please show Ray Box that we have not just waisted his time and effort.

I have attached all the info below.

Cheers Dee

QUOTE - RAY BOX

Hi All,

Entries for the 2006 Fast Fours Jamboree are open! Enter Online at our new website www.sportcompact.net.au or download an entry form.

Sorry for the delays, it's been a monumental task with the New Series and Rule Book development. Please bare with us as we iron out the bugs in the website. If you do come across any errors or pages that are not working properly please let us know.

Regular updates will be starting next week.

Best regards,

Ray Box
Sport Compact Group Pty Ltd
P.O.Box 1080
Browns Plains, QLD, 4118
Tel/Fax: (07) 3200 1363
Mob: 0411 756 000
Web: www.sportcompact.net.au
Email: ray@sportcompactgroup.com
Well I'm lost is this run in Qld Sports Compact ??
I try and keep an eye on WSID but what I get is
24 sep test & tune meet and tell everyone nothing, Cars ? Bikes classes nothing
11 nov Event information is blank ?
14 oct Event information is blank ?
29 oct Event information is blank ?
these are all AC delco events nothing about Sports Compact events coming up'
Does Sports Compact run at Eastern cr, or do you have to run around the country,
The only way around is if you can keep us updated on whats going on but I and a lot of others don't have the time to be running interstate.
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i>Edited by: simmo at: 5/9/06 10:49 pm
</i>
Hi Simmo,

Yes this one is in QLD and yes I understand that a lot of the NSW guys dont have time to race interstate.

This post was not aimed at the NSW boys it was aimed at the Queenslanders. As I seen when we went up for the Street Bike meet in April there was heaps of them and I just think that it would a crime if we lost the class that a lot of hard work went into to get it.

OK I think I should get of my soap box now.

I will make it my job to keep you all informed on when these events are on.

Cheers Dee <i></i>
Don't worry about the go for it Girl
I have been looking in the wrong section at the WSID I'm told there is a calender there somewhere
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Dee, I havn't entered yet. I always enter with only a day or so to go, that way the money stays in my overdraft account longer.
I will enter on Friday, so dont panic <i></i>
Yes Cas I know you are going.

What about all the rest of them???????

Come on guys it is going to be a great weekend.

Cheers Dee <i></i>
I want to go...but have to work, I want to try and do a few

of there rounds and may be sit out of some of the ADR's

I will have a look when there next meet's on and try to plan

a trip back down to Willow Bank ( for sports compact )

Regards Richard

“98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.” <i></i>
Guys, this isnt just a turbo bike meeting.

There is also a class for 10 seconds and slower, it will be a top weekend so get onto www.sportscompact.net.au the entry form is on there.
Cut off is the 10th.

If we got half the entries that you guys get at a shootout the series would be cemented in for all sports bikes <i></i>
And the entry fee is only $55 for the Sports Bike class.

That is a bargin for 2 days racing, show and shine, sound off, bikini girls.

Bill, did I get your attention??
Are you at least coming to watch and show off the new bike? (Maybe get some pics with the girls on it) <i></i>
If you are coming out over the weekend, heres a map to help you find us as we arent in the usual places, look for a 4 Peak Marque

Shayne

<i></i>
The meeting has been run and won.
Congrats to Leonard on a great effort and a great win.....Numerous 7 second passes.

This event is AWESOME......Time to step up guys and play heads up.

The MPE/Searl racing Hayabusa ran a personal best of 8.27@166 this weekend as well which is a personal best for our first outing with Dry Nitrous.......We made it to the final against some tough opposition and went down to Leonard's Quick Silver Hayabusa.....

Thanks to Ray Box for a great event and thanks to all the competitors and supporters for an awesome weekend of racing. <i></i>
Ok firstly I would just like to thank all the boys that I took money off. Just like taking candy from a baby. He hehehehe.

I would also like to thank Ray Box and sports compact for giving us somewhere to run the bike like it should be run.

It was an unreal weekend. Good racing, Good betting and of course Good company.

Great to see the amount that actually stepped it up to race pro tree heads up. Unreal turnout boys and congrats to all of you for giving it a go. Not to mention that the street class also had a great turnout. Execellent to see that Ray had not wasted his time. Good on you all for supporting this event.

As far as Len and the bike, both did a great job. The bike ran just like clock work all weekend. Len put down a string of 7 sec passes with the best being 7.76 which is a PB. He also did a PB MPH of 194.89.

The 194.89MPH pass I think was done out of temper as the person in the other lane decided to play silly buggers staging. This sort of thing in this type of racing in my opion is just so silly and really gets you nowhere.

The final with Marty was interesting, when Len went to start the bike it let out an almighty backfire and then wanted to idle at 4000. All I could think is I am going to loose my money and they are going to give me heaps. (rightly so cause I had been stiring shit all weekend) He came down to the line and for a short sec I was thinking boy is he going to cop it on the way home. (all ten hours of the trip) Then both boys played the you stage first game and both of there tyers cooled down, so of course both took of sideways with no traction. Len ran an 8.9 for the win and Marty ran a 9.5 I think it was.

Again I would just like to say congrats to all the stepped up for the two classes that Ray Box put on. If this is anything to go by the next round should be unreal to watch.

Oh and it was only a bent throttle blade so "Quick Silver" is fixed and ready for the next challenge. Any takers???? He hehehe.

Cheers Dee <i></i>
Good to hear you Guys & Gals had a great time
When you think Quick Silver is up to speed against the mighty Copper one get your cash together and give me a call
Just give me a weeks notice so I can also get some coaching off Pan (He taught Leonard all about drag racing you know)

Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>