The BB cracks "60"....WooHoo!!!!!
Thumbsup 
Hey guys and girls.....Very Happy

**** juzza quick BB UPDATE ****

Triffstar (Nathan) just added his name to the list Pi_thumbsup.......so that makes it a BIG, WHOPPING, GIGANTIC, FRICKIN' AWESOME 60 attendees (...so far) that are confirmed as booked in for THE BUSA BASH!!!!! Scary Very Happy Scary

There is still a fair few "regular" posters from the forum that haven't shown up yet....and I hope they DO....coz then we might even crack the 70 mark....

Hmmmm, with THIS many turning up this year......maybe something REALLY REALLY SPECIAL [insert: wickedly evil laughter] should happen down there to commemorate this BB's record crowd?!? Yes
(10-08-2011, 02:13pm)bazman Wrote: Hey guys and girls.....Very Happy

Triffstar (Nathan) just added his name to the list Pi_thumbsup.......so that makes it a BIG, WHOPPING, GIGANTIC, FRICKIN' AWESOME 60 attendees (...so far) that are confirmed as booked in for THE BUSA BASH!!!!! Scary There is still a fair few "regular" posters from the forum that haven't shown up yet....and I hope they DO....coz then we might even crack the 70 mark....

Hmmmm, with THIS many turning up this year......maybe something REALLY REALLY SPECIAL [insert: wickedly evil laughter] should happen down there to commemorate this BB's record crowd?!? Yes

61 now my Bro Mal looks like hes in again something about a Mono challenge Biker
(10-08-2011, 02:23pm)simmo Wrote: 61 now my Bro Mal looks like hes in again something about a Mono challenge Biker

Good stuff, simmo Clap....was hopin' Mal was gonna make it back down there.....he's GREAT FUN (...not to mention HIGHLY entertaining) to ride with!!!! Very Happy Pi_thumbsup Very Happy

I'll supply a 700ml bottle of booz ' up to a value $100.oo
for number " 70th member " to sign up
for tathra this year ,of his or her choice
????????
so who is it gonna be?
That's a very, VERY generous offer Corbs.....ya sure ya don't wanna re-phrase that offer juzza little?!? UndecidedConfused

http://au.askmen.com/fine_living/wine_di..._dine.html

ScaryDroolScary

Lol3
to something under $100.oo , i mean
what about a bottle of jimmy or jacky d for around $40!!!! Undecided

.....and it's STILL a bloody good offer, for sure!!! Pi_thumbsupYesPi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley
....or better still....you could even offer something like that up for a special prize at the "HAYA-waiian" party on Friday night.....Undecided
You KNOW I love the Simmonds boys.
(10-08-2011, 02:13pm)bazman Wrote: Hey guys and girls.....Very Happy

Triffstar (Nathan) just added his name to the list Pi_thumbsup.......so that makes it a BIG, WHOPPING, GIGANTIC, FRICKIN' AWESOME 60 attendees (...so far) that are confirmed as booked in for THE BUSA BASH!!!!! Scary Very Happy Scary

There is still a fair few "regular" posters from the forum that haven't shown up yet....and I hope they DO....coz then we might even crack the 70 mark....

you just never know who will drop in at the BB Bazman you just never know
Ooohhhh....I got a little bit of an idea about a couple of "mystery" guests, BK!!! (but I c*nt say anything, at this stage...mums the word!!) Pi_thumbsup

Heya Heidi....are you back from ur holiday??? where is da pic of u riding the fatboy?!?

Coolsmiley
I pick up the fatboy tomorrow, pictures to follow. Buggered if I know how I am going to steer the thing, but that is tomorrow's problem![/size] Tonight was all about the gambling!!

[size=xx-small]I don't have a problem.... I don't have a problem....
Go Heids, hope you're having a truly fat time darlin'!!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(10-08-2011, 07:13pm)Heidi1 Wrote: You KNOW I love the Simmonds boys.

Im not inviting the other one he tells way too may stories Lol2
(10-08-2011, 07:42pm)Heidi1 Wrote: I pick up the fatboy tomorrow, pictures to follow. Buggered if I know how I am going to steer the thing, but that is tomorrow's problem![/size] Tonight was all about the gambling!!

[size=xx-small]I don't have a problem.... I don't have a problem....

I hope your 100 dollar Man performs admirably .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here