Motoplex 18th Oct
Must be the weather for it.
Sorry the photo is blurred but this guy just ran a 9.97 then a 9.93 and followed that up with another 9.97. mmmmm

Here's a selection for the night.
Mine closest and the one behind ran the quick time last week.

Nice GSX1100

The Kwaka ray a 10.2.
I think I have a limiter on mine, I ran 5 times at 10.5. But I had my first two runs under 2 sec for the 60' so all up, no complaints! <i></i>
Two Copper one together
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Yes, and congratulations on your sub 10s. The other copper one in the photo ran so close to sub 10s last week. I feel lazy just thinking about it.
There's a third one that turned up last year so maybe I'll get three together at the track one day. <i></i>
U guys over there ned a good exhaust system. Get some weight off th eold girls,and add a few more ponies. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i>Edited by: kawasuki at: 21/10/06 18:49
</i>
well Bear you missed out on seeing the other guy on the copper busa do a 9.84 at 141mph. standard gearing just slammed with a yoshi pipe. I need to get into the 10's as i am feeling real lonely compared to the times some of the boys over here are running. cheers ian. Also well done Simmo. Hey Bruce I'll catch you at the plex on sat night. I think i will be changing my rear sprocket back to the 40 tooth as i was getting wheelspin while these guys all hooked up and said goodbye. <i></i>
How good is that!!!
I'll have to lift my game too. Look out next Wed night. <i></i>