Welcome Neighbours
We have set this section up to Help you organise rides etc , We will give it a few months to see how it goes .
Hope a few more NZ members might goin up so you can have a chat and catch up
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(22-08-2011, 02:20pm)ROD Wrote: We have set this section up to Help you organise rides etc , We will give it a few months to see how it goes .

exellent stuff rod i tried to rate the page but it says i dont have permission , either way its all good mate
(22-08-2011, 02:33pm)big kev Wrote:
(22-08-2011, 02:20pm)ROD Wrote: We have set this section up to Help you organise rides etc , We will give it a few months to see how it goes .

exellent stuff rod i tried to rate the page but it says i dont have permission , either way its all good mate

Will get rid of rating we dont use on other threads
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
great stuff Rod. i know a couple of busa riders here in palmerston north so i,ll catch up with them and put them onto the mighty AHC so that we might be able to get a few rides and weekends away put together. thanks for this and i hope we can get enough people over here interested as to make it worth while. cheers.
SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.
(06-09-2011, 08:24am)grumpy Wrote: great stuff Rod. i know a couple of busa riders here in palmerston north so i,ll catch up with them and put them onto the mighty AHC so that we might be able to get a few rides and weekends away put together. thanks for this and i hope we can get enough people over here interested as to make it worth while. cheers.

Sounds good to me too, from Ch Ch ...Raphel

hi all. picked up a new bridgestone BT016 to put on the rear in the weekend $250.00 going to give the 55 a go see how much better it is for tipping in. place in wellington has them cheap so crazy not to grab one i,m putting the new BT016pro on the front suppose to give abit better wet grib not that i ride in the rain if i can help it. now i just need to wait till i can get back on the bike probably about another month or so away but its getting closer should be ready for the summer.
Please fellow NZ members PLEASE DONT take this section as being set up to stay out of our sections it was just to hopefully help fellow NZ members get to no who else is a kiwi so you can organise rides etc.
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Heya grumpy & Raph.....

I'm puttin' a challenge out to both you guys....Eek

When you're out riding the busa and you meet up with other busa riders, try to sign up as many other busa riders as you can...Pi_thumbsup

If you can find a few more AHC members over there......I'm sure that's as good a reason as any for a few of us over here on the mainland that are keen to come over and meet-up with all you guys some day!!?!! Yes

Coolsmiley

ps: to make it interesting....I'll send out a small "prize" to the first one of you guys that signs up 5 new "busa-owning" members from the land of the big long cloud....Pi_thumbsup
"....I'll send out a small "prize" to the first one of you guys that signs up 5 new "busa-owning" members"

A used condom or one of your punctured blow-up dolls hardly qualifies as a prize Bazman!!!! Coolsmiley Lol3
Ummm, ok......now the surprise "prize" has been spoilt....I'll hafta think up another one, ok?!? Lol3 Embarassed Lol3

Pi_tongue
(13-09-2011, 01:17pm)bazman Wrote: Heya grumpy & Raph.....

I'm puttin' a challenge out to both you guys....Eek

When you're out riding the busa and you meet up with other busa riders, try to sign up as many other busa riders as you can...Pi_thumbsup

If you can find a few more AHC members over there......I'm sure that's as good a reason as any for a few of us over here on the mainland that are keen to come over and meet-up with all you guys some day!!?!! Yes

Coolsmiley

ps: to make it interesting....I'll send out a small "prize" to the first one of you guys that signs up 5 new "busa-owning" members from the land of the big long cloud....Pi_thumbsup
i,m not riding at present had a total knee replacement so thats keeping me off the bike but i get on well with my local suzuki dealer so i think i,ll print out a leaflet to go on their notice board for busa riders to join the AHC letting them know there is now a N.Z. section for us to organise rides and meets plus i,ll hard word the ones i ride with. got to get the 1st 5 to win bazmans bike Scary