Blackzook's done it also!
Gdy and Glen, What Ray said is correct the Ventura stands are really good. I have the one you see in the photo and another for the trail bike screwed to the floor of my truck.

When you unload the bike throw the stand on any firm ground and just roll the bike in. Looks wierd when you ride up and just step off. I have had no trouble getting the bike off just put one foot against the leg of the stand and pull backwards. I suppose being tall helps there.

Glen I have just ordered two of these www.kyaracing.com.au/product.htm they with the stand in front would work beautifully in your trailer. The biggest problem I have had with the bike strapped down for long periods/distances is with the fork seals popping as they are so compressed. This new system should eliminate that as the bikes suspension is free to move. I'll let you know how they perform. Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i></i>
Onya Bruce. Got your SMS but I was out of town...
That benchmark just keep sgetting higher. What hope do the rest of us have now? Maybe I gotta move to Canberra and challenge Heidi...

Quote:until someone runs that time with the stock headers,no mid pipe or end cans

Spa Man, Leonard does better than that regularly on his stocker...

"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>
My thoughts exactly bruce.Just strap the back tyre down and youre done.The only trouble with this is you need anchor points close to the bike for the back tyre as roping from the sides doesn,t provide enough downward pressure and the back tyre skips around and tilts the bike,but once thats sorted it would be perfect.No more balancing the bike until its partially roped.And pan I,m talking about mere mortals.Give leanord a run on simmos bike.We can sell a good system but it takes a good rider to use its full potential(as simmo showed),a bit like radial brakes. <i></i>
Hey Bruce, good onya mate Mark

<i></i>
Well done Bruce... thats some good improvement from the start of the runs to the last one. New Page 1RegardGrantKing of Stealth Blingwww.blingpartsaustralia.com.au<i></i>
Thanks guys.

The link above about the rear wheel tie down work excellent.
Dirtbags swore buy them. (RIP) He showed me how easy and effective thay were to use.

Between that and the front wheel jobbie one couldn't go wrong. IMHO.

Keep up the good work on those numbers guys.

Cheers, Phil. <i></i>
Great work Bruce.

It is unreal that you were able to back it up so many times also. Now it is time to set something bigger and better to chase. Hehehehehe.

Cheers Dee <i></i>
Dee,
My new target is 9.6 setup as is.

Simmo care for a little wager???? <i></i>
Bruce,
I intended to get down for a while, but things didn't pan out that way. Next meeting for sure.
Congrats on a fantastic day's racing.
Love the stands too, saw the patterson Ducati on one last year and wondered where they came from. Thought the front guard might be a bit of a hassle on the Busa but looks OK.
I suppose I just need to try harder eh? <i></i>
Congrats again Bruce well done
9.6's thats putting on the pressure on again, HELLO its taken us months of frustration to get this far, sitting there working on 1,000's of a second
I'll let you help me drink my winnings first and then when we are legless we can bet on 8's

Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
8's Simmo so are you now planning on spending money on go fast things now?????? So am I to asume that you are all blinged out????

Cheers Dee <i></i>
No Dee,
He will work on removing the bling to lighten the load.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!<i></i>
not taking any copper off
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
i bet you $50 bucks busgo that bruces (bling bike) is lighter than yours. Glenn the Spa Man<i></i>
Not with me sitting on it. Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i></i>