2011 Tathra Beach Busa Bash T Shirt
The great Frankoh has presented us with his 2011 Tathra beach Busa Bash T Shirt design. He has done it again!!!

[Image: tath12011-Copy2.jpg]

I will start the list for T shirts shortly. 1st I have to show the same shop that did last years Ts and ask for a unit price.

Here is the colour Chart from Gildan. Just beware - all printing will be in whate ink. I suggest you only select a darker coloured T Shirt colour from the 1000 chart so the printing is obvious. Disregard the 1000L chart below.

[Image: IMG.jpg]
I will be putting an order form together this week.

Regards all.

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Probably to hard but any chance of a dark blue one Very Happy

& Franko you have done it again
(29-08-2011, 09:36pm)simmo Wrote: Probably to hard but any chance of a dark blue one Very Happy

I think the reason we can keep the price down to a reasonable level is by "having any colour background you want, as long as it's black mate."

Multi-colours would blow the price out but I'll ask Peter if he can do different background colours and see what he says.

Cheers

You've done a BRILLIANT job Franko. WELL DONE!

I shall now attempt to use my moderator's powers and make this a sticky. Let's see how we go shall we?

Oh look at me go.
exellent work franko and max put me down for 2 shirts
(29-08-2011, 09:36pm)simmo Wrote: Probably to hard but any chance of a dark blue one Very Happy

Hey Simmo, I spoke to Peter at the T shirt shoppe. He is quite willing to supply coloured T shirts as long as they have white screen printing on them. I got a colour chart from him this arvo.

You're in luck.

To all. the price on the T shirts this year look like being the same as last years. $25 delivered for a single T shirt. I have yet to scan the colour chart and individual T shirts that are coloured to your favourite bike colour will be a pest to sort and organise so please be patient with me.

Kevtherev, not yet mate, steady, wait!!! I'll let you know when to start ordering as I'll put an order form and chart with the colours together for everyone to chose from.

Cheers everyone.

Max
And girl shapes please.
Will the AHC logo be on the shirt at all?
Max, Is it Ok to pick them up in Tathra ? Or is it a pain in the arse to get them there .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(30-08-2011, 10:28pm)BikerBoy Wrote: Will the AHC logo be on the shirt at all?

You get what you see in Franko's drawing mate. The URL is on the back between the shoulders as per last years model.

Cheers

(30-08-2011, 10:33pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: Max, Is it Ok to pick them up in Tathra ? Or is it a pain in the arse to get them there .

Greeny my getting them to Tathra is a bit problematical mate. If I bring the Landcruiser I can bring anything, but I wont be able to ride. If I bring the Busa, I wont be able to carry much, Les may be able to assist with his hard luggage but not so I could get everyone's there. Last year I sent a couple of boxes with T Shirts to the pub up on the hill. That worked! Why don't we look at doing the same thing again???

(30-08-2011, 10:27pm)Heidi1 Wrote: And girl shapes please.

Inflatable ones??? Lol2
It's a week by week charade.
(31-08-2011, 12:57pm)Madmax Wrote:
(30-08-2011, 10:28pm)BikerBoy Wrote: Will the AHC logo be on the shirt at all?

You get what you see in Franko's drawing mate. The URL is on the back between the shoulders as per last years model.

Cheers

(30-08-2011, 10:33pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: Max, Is it Ok to pick them up in Tathra ? Or is it a pain in the arse to get them there .

Greeny my getting them to Tathra is a bit problematical mate. If I bring the Landcruiser I can bring anything, but I wont be able to ride. If I bring the Busa, I wont be able to carry much, Les may be able to assist with his hard luggage but not so I could get everyone's there. Last year I sent a couple of boxes with T Shirts to the pub up on the hill. That worked! Why don't we look at doing the same thing again???

I'm easy Max , whatever is the least trouble for you .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
I might be able to help with that....as well as with Les' sax logistics prob....juz gimme a day or two to crunch some numbers...and I'll get back to you on that, ok?

Undecided Coolsmiley Undecided
(30-08-2011, 10:27pm)Heidi1 Wrote: And girl shapes please.

There are ladies sizes Heidi. Gotta look after our women mate.