1st November is BIKE NIGHT@WSID
OK Guys and Girls, we are doing this again on the 1st of November.

The next off street drag event at WSID, Eastern Creek.
All bikes welcome - 250's, 600's, Litre ++ bikes and even chookies!

Prizes on the night for best 60ft for a LAMS bike, Best 60ft Non-LAM bikes and best reaction time overall.

We are starting to get some real interest in these nights, last month people were turned away before 6pm, as the amount of competitors was too many.
So, make sure you get there before the gates open at 5pm, and cut up the inside of all the cars to keep em out.

New mainstream coverage will be on www.bikeme.tv including a results board, winners details and pictures of the night.

Dave

ps, Ali has moved house and has no net access, so I am posting this for her.
<i></i>
Cool I'll be there looking for 9.8's
Cass the gates open at 4.30 pm now

Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i>Edited by: simmo at: 23/10/06 20:05
</i>
If copper bling boy is going, then I'm going!

I'll be looking for 9.8's too... looking for them from the staging lanes... consistent 10's would be a good start for me.

Oh, and I bags first race against the Canberra record holder! <i></i>
Simmo, could you do me a favour and wack that flyer up on a few other forums?
I cant get the thing to work for me. <i></i>
Done
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i>Edited by: simmo at: 24/10/06 14:08
</i>
I am in I cant wait to run it with the all the mods done

Arguing with idiots is like wrestling a pig in the mud, you both get dirty but the pig enjoys it!<i></i>
Speedz, you're on for a race after I'm done wiping the floor with Heidi, Simmo, Dave, and Leonard...

Anybody else wanna race me? Heh? Anyone? Stockie? Where aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare you?

(can't wait...!) This is going to be nuts and Andy's coming from WA too!
"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>
I hate it when nobody takes the bait!

<i></i>
Bite , happy now
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Is that the bait, or the pillow?
<i></i>
I will let the numbers do my talking Pan see you on race nite ;)

Arguing with idiots is like wrestling a pig in the mud, you both get dirty but the pig enjoys it!<i></i>
Numbers, heh?

D'oh! My numbers aren't as good as your numbers dammit!
I'll have to race Stockie instead. I'm about 0.0001 seconds faster than him (so far)...
<i></i>
Maybe if you paint it Silver/Black things will improve for you Pan

Sorry dudes, I'm out for this. I'm using my day off to go to Col's on Friday 10th before the bracket attack. Wait til Pan sees my clutch mod!! <i></i>
Chicken!
<i></i>