WSID Wednesday 19th of October 2011
http://www.youtube.com/user/FPV097GHIA#p...g8uzYQ6q_0

Shit what happened to simmo on the last run?
Must of hit neutral.
(20-10-2011, 06:16pm)REVIT13 Wrote: 8.90 @163.95! no stretch on a wednesday track. Well Done.

Could of got a shot of the biker chick without her lid Pan. :)

He did better than that Revit he got a couple of tin tops that hang out with them. Biker
That was a great night guys, I have not seen so many bikes for a very long timePi_thumbsupPi_thumbsup

Pan Great shots mateClap

It was good to see the guys and girls racing....

Great looking bikes all over the place.
(20-10-2011, 06:22pm)kawasuki Wrote: He did better than that Revit he got a couple of tin tops that hang out with them. Biker

Yep, odd isn't it? A couple of strangers in cars were polite enough to have a chat to us, and Hayabusa owner/racer doesn't bother to say hi... Who taught him those manners?

You brought this up Kawa... Boobies4
(20-10-2011, 08:14pm)pan Wrote:
(20-10-2011, 06:22pm)kawasuki Wrote: He did better than that Revit he got a couple of tin tops that hang out with them. Biker

Yep, odd isn't it? A couple of strangers in cars were polite enough to have a chat to us, and Hayabusa owner/racer doesn't bother to say hi... Who taught him those manners?

You brought this up Kawa... Boobies4

I think u may have Pan

"Gee, I must've just taken shots of people that hung out with us

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here ya go. Found one of your little boy...

"
(20-10-2011, 04:21pm)kawasuki Wrote: Gee all those shots and not one taken of the quickest bike, i think

Gee, my mistake Kawa. I am the only one that had posted a bunch of photos, then this comment has a go at the guy that took photos...

Must've been someone else that typed this... Coolsmiley

Manners. It's easy.

You see a friend, associate, or even someone you don't care for too much at WSID... you can approach and say hi, but not look the other way, follow up to the scales to see him weigh his trackbike and hold a face like some clown died, then look the other way. Only reason the owner of "the best lookin bike" spoke to me was because I went over and said hi.

Manners... it's what friends do. Not grudge, blame and carry on like infants week after week...
(20-10-2011, 09:26pm)pan Wrote:
(20-10-2011, 04:21pm)kawasuki Wrote: Gee all those shots and not one taken of the quickest bike, i think

Gee, my mistake Kawa. I am the only one that had posted a bunch of photos, then this comment has a go at the guy that took photos...

Must've been someone else that typed this... Coolsmiley

Manners. It's easy.

You see a friend, associate, or even someone you don't care for too much at WSID... you can approach and say hi, but not look the other way, follow up to the scales to see him weigh his trackbike and hold a face like some clown died, then look the other way. Only reason the owner of "the best lookin bike" spoke to me was because I went over and said hi.

Manners... it's what friends do. Not grudge, blame and carry on like infants week after week...

we are talking about bike pics ?? But if u have an issue with Glenn's manners than give him a email or pm..
8.90 @ 163.95 mph NO STRETCH. And the best lookin .

Yep the quickest bike picture was taken 3250 8.88 is the target on my back for now, Pi_thumbsup
I missed lots of gears Ray my air solenoid f*** up after my 3rd pass dropping gears & changing sometimes with out asking it too, lol,

Pan nice pics, your bike is a real feather weight its got me thinking now, dropping another 40 KG mmmm

I'll organise another night out soon a couple of months Boys & Girls,
some of us are out there a far bit anyway,
I might even grow some balls by then and actually "avva go" next time....instead of sittin' back and watching you guys have all the fun!?! Embarassed Pi_freak Embarassed

Coolsmiley