Gen 1 or Gen 2
I have a 2011 Busa I love very muchSmitten I am going to keep stock. I want to do a busa up ALOT Biker, my question is should I get a Gen 1 or Gen 2. Maybe I should get a Gen 1 keep stock then get a Gen 2 and do up Drool actully I like that idea then I will have threeCoolsmiley
I can see your dillemma - can't get enough busa Lol3 Stock form is good, but most of the changes people do are to improve some characteristics. Looks, handling, braking, comfort etc. Some are real others are just imaginary, but who cares. If you like it, do whatever tickles you bone Smitten
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
price gen 1 would be cheaper to do
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
My copper gen1 is my "stock keeper" When I get a gen2 I couldn't live with those pipes, so that would be the start . . . Drool
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Get a Gen2 and all your parts will be inter-changable... I love having 2 Gen 1's for that reason!
(10-09-2011, 03:08pm)Doogie Wrote: I have a 2011 Busa I love very much: I am going to keep stock. I want to do a busa up ALOT Biker, my question is should I get a Gen 1 or Gen 2. Maybe I should get a Gen 1 keep stock then get a Gen 2 and do up Drool actully I like that idea then I will have threeCoolsmiley

Hey Doogie, I love the position you're in, wish I could do the same.
Gen 1 maxed (pun intended) to the limitDroolDroolDrool, Gen 2 stock because they go fast enough anyway. The only thing I'd change would be the brakes which are still sub-standard for a warp capable bike!

Max

When I win lotto Yes I will have 3 ..

Completely original 99er .. copper

Tricked Gen1 (probably the one I have now) .. Turbo, custom paint, lots of bling bling .. Drool

Stock(ish) Gen2 for everyday riding

All sounds good in theory .. Very Happy
I think i will go Gen 1, stock and see how I go. I love the modern look of the gen 2, but history of the gen 1. Once I have both then decide which to trick up Very Happy maybe get a third to it too Drool
Must say the busa is the only bike i have had that I want to do up. Even in stock form it gets the looks, not just by bike riders. Also the guys on this site, help to make the busa stand out from the rest.Pi_thumbsup
So three it is maybe I have a busaholic problem, Biker
(11-09-2011, 12:03pm)Doogie Wrote: I think i will go Gen 1, stock and see how I go. I love the modern look of the gen 2, but history of the gen 1. Once I have both then decide which to trick up Very Happy maybe get a third to it too Drool
Must say the busa is the only bike i have had that I want to do up. Even in stock form it gets the looks, not just by bike riders. Also the guys on this site, help to make the busa stand out from the rest.Pi_thumbsup
So three it is maybe I have a busaholic problem, Biker

Busaholics of the world unite, Dislexics of the world - Untie!!

Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
When I am RICH, I will have three. An original copper... one day I will have one. My black/purple because that will always be the bike I took to Ayres Rock and did a lap of Oz with, and a GEN2 only because I am RICH and I can.

I will also have a Moto Guzzi Le Mans because I had a boyfriend with one and I just thought it was the sexiest bike I had ever seen. He didn't stick, but the love of bikes did.
i dont think there is enough coppers around for everyone that would like to have to keep stock
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com