WSID FRIDAY 17th
Thinking of going out to torture the busa tomorrow night
Is anybody else going out? <i></i>
Yep. <i></i>
Sounds like a plan. I just got some new leathers and want to try them out <i></i>
We will also be there.

It is great to see you are so keen

Cheers Dee <i></i>
Is it going to be a big turnout tonight? Are we in with a chance of a few rides? <i></i>
How did you go, many turn up, many runs
I can't wait to get back out there
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Hey simmo it was a ok nite I got around 8 runs and best of all,

"I GOT A NEW PB"

60ft.......1.770
Et..........10.244
mph........138.71
K/mh.......223.24

Arguing with idiots is like wrestling a pig in the mud, you both get dirty but the pig enjoys it!<i></i>
Brilliant stuff A!!!

Now we got you and Tycho running 10.2's on stockers!!!
"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>
Well done mate.For stock height and stock wheelbase with slip ons,thats right up there.Good 60 ft time too.tycho's good too but hes only half the weight. <i></i>
Good stuff speedy soon you will on 9's
Sounds like Friday night is the go
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
It was an interesting night really as this was the first time I have had a decent amount of grip to deal with I had to learn over how to start without lifting the wheel to high, but I am sure given enough runs I can shave a little more of my times.

This is how NOT to launch

bring on the 10.1’s

Arguing with idiots is like wrestling a pig in the mud, you both get dirty but the pig enjoys it!<i>Edited by: Speedzalot at: 18/11/06 20:19
</i>
I bet it helped having me in the next lane to push you and the girls watching.... <i></i>
I don’t know if having the girls watching was a good thing or not if anything Vicki had me a little distracted, maybe that’s why I had trouble keeping it down (the front wheel that is ;) )

Arguing with idiots is like wrestling a pig in the mud, you both get dirty but the pig enjoys it!<i></i>