New to Forum
Hi All

I would just like to introduce myself to this forum.......I am from Perth WA and have a 2011 Busa.....I had a 2005 Gen 1 but it was stolen...Then I bought a Ducati but after 3 years never stopped missing my Busa so had to buy another one...

.....Here is a Pic of my new Busa.....Hope the attachment works!

Hopefully I can get together with other WA Busa owners for a ride sometime...

Cheers

Aiki
Aiki Welcome to the club, good to see another W.A member signing up.
Please keep an eye out for anything relating to "W.A" in the "Riding not Talking" thread. I'm sure that there will a ride coming up shortly, especially before we all head off to the SouthWest for the Busa Reunion in November. Check out that thread as you may be interested in coming along, Kev and Mark will advise you I'm sure when they also welcome you.

Rob.
Welcome to the forum look up rides WA have a big one comming up Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Yes Another Westy

Aiki Welcome to the Club

Hope your enjoying your new ride in certainly looks the goods in the photo..

As Rod & Rob have mentioned we have a run coming up in Nov if your keen, it is 4 days of sheer Busa Fun and should be about 40 of us going so if your interested let me know and I will get the info to you & you can check out the thread below.

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...37&page=14

So there you go hope to meet up soon.

Cheers Rev004

Yes! The blacks are coming in strong! Welcome to the club my friend. Hopefully see you at Tathra with alot of other newbies this year.

Ride it safe or sideways.
Welcome to the A.H.C Aiki ..

Enjoy your new busa mate

Cheers .. Dale
Hi All

Thanks for the response........I had seen the ride coming up in WA for November on the forum.....Margaret River is a great place and hopefully we can join you on the ride down there.....

Wow 40 Busa's that will be awesome......Clap

In the mean time I will keep my eyes on the forum for any other rides that may come up before then......

Cheers

Aiki
Welcome to the Oz Busa Club, Aiki!!!

We've got LOTS of fantastic members here that are keen to meet up and ride with ya mate!

I think you're gonna enjoy your new extended family here....Yes

Whatever you do.....DO NOT miss the World Domination II Busa Run....the best roving 3 day busa run on the planet!!! Trophy

keep it fun,
bazman
Coolsmiley
welcome aboard mate
every corner tells a story