hayabusa plates
You guys down south get your plates sooooo cheap. Here in Qld the purshace price is $2400

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(25-09-2011, 07:24am)Louwai Wrote: You guys down south get your plates sooooo cheap. Here in Qld the purshace price is $2400

yep $600 and no anual fees for that plate Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(24-09-2011, 06:50pm)Ward P Wrote:
(24-09-2011, 09:48am)vitto Wrote: I just got this one...
[Image: 2011-09-24093925.jpg]

Clap very cute! I am surprised Vicroads let you have it.

Im suprised to..
man this site costs me some $$$ Lol3

Congratulations! You have successfully purchased and paid for the following:

Plate Number: 200MP

"If you're going through hell, keep going"
I have ABU 54 on a Gold and balck K9

Attached Files Image(s)

Regards,

John

2fast4u
(23-09-2011, 03:49pm)Throwdown! Wrote: Re. NSW plate - the trouble is there's a hefty annual fee on these now, isn't there?

Yep. I pay <$600 annually for my custom plate.

"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
(26-09-2011, 07:46pm)Rainbow7 Wrote:
(23-09-2011, 03:49pm)Throwdown! Wrote: Re. NSW plate - the trouble is there's a hefty annual fee on these now, isn't there?

Yep. I pay <$600 annually for my custom plate.
here is one fee for life but depends on what combination you choose to what price you pay.For example 2 numbers 3 letters is $435 here but all letters is about $2400

Here's Mine Very Happy

[Image: 31102009066.jpg]
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

arrived today

I just can't understand why you would give that much money to the Government for an item that will make your bike more distinctive and easier for dopey cagers to report....

(06-10-2011, 11:51am)Troppo Wrote: I just can't understand why you would give that much money to the Government for an item that will make your bike more distinctive and easier for dopey cagers to report....
Pi_thumbsupAbsolutely agree, and you can buy a lot of shiny bling for that outlay. Wtf
(06-10-2011, 12:52pm)MarkOz Wrote:
(06-10-2011, 11:51am)Troppo Wrote: I just can't understand why you would give that much money to the Government for an item that will make your bike more distinctive and easier for dopey cagers to report....
Pi_thumbsupAbsolutely agree, and you can buy a lot of shiny bling for that outlay. Wtf

I agree it's easier to remember a number plate if it spells a word but there is a time and a place for having a play so shouldn't be a problem. To some of us this is part of our bling for the bike just adds that personal touch. I wouldn't want to get onto the wrong so called Limited Edition Busa here in WA seeing as there are so many over here Lol3
+1 if your a dick in traffic expect to get dobbed in. We have a hard enough time trying to keep a clean image. I of course am never a dick in traffic...

I agree it's easier to remember a number plate if it spells a word but there is a time and a place for having a play so shouldn't be a problem. To some of us this is part of our bling for the bike just adds that personal touch. I wouldn't want to get onto the wrong so called Limited Edition Busa here in WA seeing as there are so many over here Lol3
[/quote]

$2400 for a plate like that in Qld.

Hmmmm....nice number place or Ohlins rear shock.....

Hmmmm...nice number plate or Ackro/Yoshi full system and reflash....

Decisions, decisions....

Coolsmiley

Very Happy