where to buy parts
hi there every one.. could any one help me out please.. i would like to find a good place on the internet to buy parts etc for my busa.. any chance of somone sending me a good web site.. only ones in australia though.. thanks
What sort of parts are you after buddy??
Have you checked with the vendors on here??
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
(27-09-2011, 06:08pm)VNSVLE Wrote: What sort of parts are you after buddy??
Have you checked with the vendors on here??
how do i find the vendors on here.. as for what im after. i just want to find a place that basically sells every thing.
(27-09-2011, 05:41pm)intimidator Wrote: hi there every one.. could any one help me out please.. i would like to find a good place on the internet to buy parts etc for my busa.. any chance of somone sending me a good web site.. only ones in australia though.. thanks

If You go to eBay USA & search Hayabusa you will get approx 10,000 busa related item's come up . Just be careful of some Aust eBay seller's as they buy from eBay USA & post on Aust eBay for sometimes double the price .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Mate,
Search Rated R on the net.
AMC & Petes Pitstop (faster faster) these 2 are on this site I have dealt with these guys with no problems.
Steve.
Google bombaymotorsports. Pranav the guy there will hook you up. I could get parts to my door in 5 days

Ps if one of the local boys listed above can help you I'm sure you will be pleased with there service.
Regards

Dan
This site is good as it searches Ebay for you and pulls out the Hayabusa stuff you're after.

http://www.hayabusa-auction.com/
This bloke is in South Australia, he only deals with new OEM parts http://www.suziparts.com.au/ (I buy from him when I can't find a part I need on ebay)

I go here for the part numbers http://www.alpha-sports.com/suzuki_parts.htm
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
Depending on what parts your after....

One of the best companies I found was Ball Z Motorsports www.ballzmotorsports.com

Also try:
www.pashnit.com
www.pro-bolts.com
Ebay (buy direct from US though)
www.galfer.com

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

-------------------------------------------------------
My Busa Pics.....
(27-09-2011, 05:41pm)intimidator Wrote: hi there every one.. could any one help me out please.. i would like to find a good place on the internet to buy parts etc for my busa.. any chance of somone sending me a good web site.. only ones in australia though.. thanks

Hey mate, don`t be afraid of buying from the US.I have had no problems, just watch the postage costs.I ordered some stickers from oz and also the US on friday last .Got the US ones yesterday , still waiting for the oz ones

this is very open ended question , there are vendoers on here that are exellent , there is a VENDORS section in the FORSALE thread ,