Custom colour suggestions? For 08 busaaaa
Want to respray my bike, but cant decide on a colour scheme! Any creative ideas out there????
do you want candys ? flakes ? whats the theme behind the bike ? theres a few questions to answer as to what you want , and picking a colour is 1oo% personal as well ,

my opinion is i like any colour as long as it has a pearl through it , there a blue i like and it has a purple/silver pearl throuh it and it looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

there also an affect you can use you spray a base colour then lay a thin film of this special craze effect and then put another colour over it and it looks like the paint is all shattered , the pic below is of a buell (pommie from rapid) the other pic (busa) is a mate of mines bike and he painted it him self , have you looked at decals or air brushing for the kanji or are you omitting it all together ?

these are just my thourts on spraying bikes , ive customised mine and had it sprayed as well ,

cheers
BK

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm thinking a black and gold theme missed with a bit of carbon fiber, then I'm thinkingni want a bright colour like a crazy red or bright blue or orange...just can't decide! I do like that black paint job on the buell, any idea how much that costs?
(28-09-2011, 05:54pm)De5nake Wrote: I'm thinking a black and gold theme missed with a bit of carbon fiber, then I'm thinkingni want a bright colour like a crazy red or bright blue or orange...just can't decide! I do like that black paint job on the buell, any idea how much that costs?

i dont know the exact cost the buell was done by the owner but i can reccomend a few guys personally , your on the right path with the colours your thinking of as well

i dont know the exact cost the buell was done by the owner but i can reccomend a few guys personally , your on the right path with the colours your thinking of as well
[/quote]

Black gold and C/F? I think so, black with gold sparkle? How's the seat goin btw kev? I don't like the look of alot of the gold bit n peices, some of them look cheap and nasty. That's my whole dilemma, cheap looking gold bits
Chrome it baby....

[Image: hayabusa-1.jpg]
(28-09-2011, 06:27pm)De5nake Wrote: i dont know the exact cost the buell was done by the owner but i can reccomend a few guys personally , your on the right path with the colours your thinking of as well

Black gold and C/F? I think so, black with gold sparkle? How's the seat goin btw kev? I don't like the look of alot of the gold bit n peices, some of them look cheap and nasty. That's my whole dilemma, cheap looking gold bits
[/quote]

im waiting on a seat to be shipped to me . but you need to sort out what your doing before i make a custom seat for you ?