sitting on me bum waiting for shoulder to heel
    sitting at home,dug out some old photos from around 1983.We use to do the rounds of pubs out of warrnambool.one is of wollsthorpe pub.Goose shepperd bought some rabbitts off the farmer there.threw em over the bars.Looked real fortyish.on the forty two harley.Photos of some of the crew.Mines the new twin belt harley sturgis,1882.And kens motor guzzi 850 le mans.sounded great.Will dig out some more if you like.cheers.Two weeks of eight weeks for my arm/shoulder.        
CRIKEY! My mum warned me about boys like you!!
(01-10-2011, 02:51pm)Heidi1 Wrote: CRIKEY! My mum warned me about boys like you!!
All in our 50s and 60s now.good old days    

Ah, the good old days. Clap
some great pics Grant Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(01-10-2011, 02:23pm)grantxr6t Wrote: sitting at home,dug out some old photos from around 1983.We use to do the rounds of pubs out of warrnambool.one is of wollsthorpe pub.Goose shepperd bought some rabbitts off the farmer there.threw em over the bars.Looked real fortyish.on the forty two harley.Photos of some of the crew.Mines the new twin belt harley sturgis,1882.And kens motor guzzi 850 le mans.sounded great.Will dig out some more if you like.cheers.Two weeks of eight weeks for my arm/shoulder.

Love the Moto Guzzi Le Mans one of the nicest sounding and looking bikes ever builtYes

Jim

Great Pic's Grant. Looks like good times back then. Must be some great memories for you looking back through those old photo's.
Cruising around warrnambool.Spotted this busa with trailer on.vic plates.went back to put my number there\,but it was gone.cheers        
Have to love the eski Very Happy
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com