Best photo of your bike
Question 
Hi guys.

Turns out I have a bone infection that will never completely go away and doesn't show signs of outbreak so I'll be fighting it for the rest of my life. And I'm stuck in hospital hell again. I know, I know I'm on the cross! But I'm pretty bored and depressed so why don't you guys post the best photo of your bike and we can all have a pissing contest!

Feel free to have a little bitch at eachother, cuz i love all the little soap operas we have ;-)
Couple of old ones first b4 i put diferent wheels and other mods Allthough i have a Gen 2 i still like this one and will never sell when i kick it i want my ashes put in the tank but if the bitch sells it i will haunt the new owner for ever Coolsmiley

[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
[Image: P1000018s.jpg]

[Image: busadec2010006.jpg]

Before & After .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(04-10-2011, 11:08am)Greeny_SA Wrote: [Image: P1000018s.jpg]

[Image: busadec2010006.jpg]

Before & After .

Just an ORDINARY (not so)OLD HAYABUSA, but worth a look I think, cos I'm proud of it. I genuinely ENJOY riding it at ANY speed.
Hope your recovery is manageable. The food is the worse part I hear, no matter which hospital/Bumpgovenrment motel you happen to visit.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

wish u well sutur, heres my best pik of my girl, so far! and im lucky enought to have had the chance to take photos of my old 600 with the mighty busaa, god we had some good times me n the 600, but theres no chance id ever go back hahaha

(04-10-2011, 10:01am)sutur Wrote: Hi guys.

Turns out I have a bone infection that will never completely go away and doesn't show signs of outbreak so I'll be fighting it for the rest of my life. And I'm stuck in hospital hell again. I know, I know I'm on the cross! But I'm pretty bored and depressed so why don't you guys post the best photo of your bike and we can all have a pissing contest!

Feel free to have a little bitch at eachother, cuz i love all the little soap operas we have ;-)

Sorry to hear that sutur hope all goes well.

Here is my Red & Black 99 original the best and the fastestPi_tongue

Sorry to hear you're not well .....

Take it easy and get better soon mate , Pic of my 'old' '09 in Akaroa late last year .....

Fingers crossed here for the best outcome for you.

Mine...........

My Busa without the unwanted tupperware....
[Image: onehc.jpg]

Another good use for a Mk2 Busa motor....
[Image: tword.jpg]

My chopped-about 1980 1100ET....
[Image: threevr.jpg]

...and the Bland-it-12 that ALWAYS makes me grin like a nutter...
[Image: foury.jpg]
Here's a pic of the CR500 , taken in '01 just got it home, and a brand new Bike ...20 minutes from the dealer where I just picked it up and ready for it's first ride , zero hours and glad I had the camera that day.... :coolsmiley

[Image: 90abcd22.jpg]

[Image: a0d290c3.jpg]
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
        This is my baby,2008 LE with some after market goodies....
2008 LE,4-1 Acrapovic,Flashed,Quickshifter,Swingarm Extension,Chromed Grips,Powerbronze Screen,etc...

YEEEEEE, HAYABUSA...WAY OF LIFE!
All the best mate, get well soonPi_thumbsup
At the drag strip with the latest toy.

Hope that you heal soon and are out of the hospital system.

My baby......

Rosebusa
Hi sutur.
A very good friend of mine is going through something similar. I feel for you mate.
I hope those pics put a smile on your dial.
My pic will probably get that soapie your hopin' for going!
Sorry guys, I know I promised I wouldn't post another pic, but it's for a good cause. And it's just the excuse I needed! Yes

[Image: 28048e5f.jpg]
(04-10-2011, 10:27pm)Coop Wrote: Hi sutur.
A very good friend of mine is going through something similar. I feel for you mate.
I hope those pics put a smile on your dial.
My pic will probably get that soapie your hopin' for going!
Sorry guys, I know I promised I wouldn't post another pic, but it's for a good cause. And it's just the excuse I needed! Yes

Gee that looks mean Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com