R77 dual full system??
Does anyone know if they make a full system for DUAL R77s? And can i connect strait 2 the dual slipons that i got? I like the look of the dual on the busas rather than single
As far as i knew the dual were Slip On only, the full systems all went 4-2-1, but im still new to this too so im sure i may stand corrected.

For what its worth though i am getting dual carbon R77's regardless, the bike has plenty of power but aesthetically the dual (in my opinion) looks heaps better :)
Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy
Im told the Vance & Hines Header and slip ons is the cheapest way, however i dont think the V&H Header is all that much better than stock, probably not worth worring about id say.

V&H header will fit most slip-ons too so you can run just about any muffler. Yoshi dont do a Full dual kit.
I just want to get rid of the cats, sounds good on idle but give it a rev, it just doest have that rumble!
yep, see what ya sayin, go the V&H then....

http://www.vanceandhines.com/store/sport.../73-107-15
Go see Ken at Megacycle Engineering on Dandenong. He can make what you want! Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Those VnHs arnt bad, so u think performance wise, same as stock?? Will i get much more performance for removing cats?
Apparently the cats are in stock mufflers? Is this true??
I have just put the V&H Headers on mine with R77's. Sounds great and everything bolted straight up.
Just pulled 194hp on the dyno.
(13-10-2011, 02:52pm)Courts Wrote: I have just put the V&H Headers on mine with R77's. Sounds great and everything bolted straight up.
Just pulled 294hp on the dyno.

294hp, that's very impressive!! Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
294hp!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your shittin me? What have you done to it??
Maybe 194hp at rear wheel or dynos up the shit ?
I asked about this recently, apparently they don't make a full dual system - AND - the Vance and Hines full dual system isn't that much lighter than stock!
The cats are in the headers and are reasonable weighty. The Vance and Hines headers will definately be lighter than the standard headers and will also allow you to retain the twin look while having a full system. When I was looking morepowerracing-au.com was the cheapest place that I found for them.
Cheers
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
Ok thanks guys, just for a second option, as much as i dont want to do it, but ball park figure on yoshi hedders for the r77 4-1? And can i use the muffler i have?
(14-10-2011, 11:47am)De5nake Wrote: Ok thanks guys, just for a second option, as much as i dont want to do it, but ball park figure on yoshi hedders for the r77 4-1? And can i use the muffler i have?

MotoMummy has it for $770...