Bike Night WEDNESDAY 6th December
just maybe he was using 2nd gear take off.with a diff sprocket. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Well done Loafie 10.8 fist time out ever, he's hooked
It took me all night to get back to 9's but I'm back, and it was not me that chucked it down the track this time, but I went up and shook his hand and he has jointed my little club (toss it down the WSID track club) we now have 3 line up member
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Hey Simmo,

I am just wondering, if we come out next time, are you going to show us how you ran a nine or are you going to come up with something even better than last time to get out of it.

Cheers Dee

<i></i>
Bring it on chickens (Red bikes are so slow)
Even the new foot pegs I got of Pan snaped off under the power of the mighty Copper one, sabotaged again I say

Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Yes you evil bastards have led me astray , what a buzz 10.85 on my first run and 10.69 on my 8th and last run. i cant thank u guys enough for your help and tips .
I may not catch u simmo but i still look better
<i>Edited by: loafie01 at: 7/12/06 22:28
</i>
Another PB for me and even my RT's have improved

60’ .. 1.769
ET .. 10.223
MPH .. 138.93
K/mh .. 223.58

I just wish I could have got off the line more smoothly. On the upside I had a mate take some video and after looking at what I was doing wrong I think I can improve.

Arguing with idiots is like wrestling a pig in the mud, you both get dirty but the pig enjoys it!<i></i>
Hey Speedz,

Concentrate on the 60' and the rest will follow.

Your Goal for next time out should be to better the 60' time and dont worry about anything else. It will all take care of itself.

Cheers Dee <i></i>
Quote:Concentrate on the 60' and the rest will follow.

Will do Dee, I am getting regular 1.7's now so it wont be long

When I do my first 10.--- the beers are on me

Arguing with idiots is like wrestling a pig in the mud, you both get dirty but the pig enjoys it!<i></i>