Weather Forecasts - Track specific data
Not sure if anyone else uses this site but I have found it to be pretty damn handy in providing the weather forecast for when I head to Phillip Island.

The site gives local track specific forecasts for any track you choose, including actual track surface temps (Phillip Island), climate, wind speeds and pattern graphs etc...

Don't know where they get the data from but the hour to hour info they provide so far for me has been spot on when I've used it.
Obviously weather data changes throughout the week but the site seems to update daily.

http://www.myweather2.com/Motor-Racing/Australia.aspx
Top find, Paul!!! Clap Pi_thumbsup Clap

Bloody brilliant, actually!! Pi_thumbsup I only do the very odd track day here and there....but a site like this would be perfect for fine tuning your set-up to get the very most outta every time ya get out on the track!! Yes

thanks for sharing, mate!! Trophy
Trophy Excellent!
Will put it in my "favourites" at least that way I'll know what I'm missing out on - except for that once or twice a year. Pi_thumbsupBiker
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
After 20 visits to the moto gp in P I , I Reckon PI weather is easy to forecast, Wet Cold & Fkn windy ,Always ,But it's Hallowed Ground .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here