Danmoto twin slip-on carbon fibre exhausts
I recently took delivery of a set of Danmoto twin slip-on carbon fibre exhausts, bought for $260 (delivered) on eBay. The quality of construction including welds is A1. It took me only about an hour to remove the gigantic factory pipes and fit the new Danmoto items to my 2010 Busa. The new pipes have transformed the bike; the sound has gone from that of an angry vacuum cleaner, to a lovely growling bark reminiscent of a V8 supercar. The bike immediately also felt noticeably lighter with the much lighter and smaller pipes. There is some popping and crackling if the throttle is backed of rapidly, but plan to eventually fit a power commander and have the bike dyno tuned. Ultimately I would like to also to fit race cams. Check out my video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN63ShodU...ata_player
Very nice!
FP
Can't go wrong at that price Clap
Get it flashed no need for power commender
(29-10-2011, 07:44pm)Bill Gaheer Wrote: Get it flashed no need for power commender

Nice one Bill and the Danmoto pipe's I'd never heard of until now .....

Looking good ...Coolsmiley

I have had the Ti version on my Gen2, although they sound ok the quality just isn't there, the ti has discoloured and not in a good way but a yukki brown colour, so they have been removed and a set of M4's fitted instead....much betterererer....
Nice... But you need to re-educate your mate as to what is a "real squirt" haha
picture please?
Hi, Can i ask how you connected the midpipe with the clamp provided? i have fully tightened the clamps but the midpipe still remains very loose. How did you get around that? Any help would be great

thanks mate
So all sorted now :-) how do you like them??? Pics???
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
I have the dual carbons on mine too :)
Love the sound, love the feel and mine only cost me $63 delivered ScaryClap

Since this pic a Rated R mini fender eliminator has also been fitted plus lowering gear front and rear Trophy

OH, and a Double Bubble too, lol
(14-08-2012, 05:48pm)spreadyd Wrote: Hi, Can i ask how you connected the midpipe with the clamp provided? i have fully tightened the clamps but the midpipe still remains very loose. How did you get around that? Any help would be great

thanks mate

I may have been heavy handed, initially mine was loose too, i tightened one of the danmoto clamps until it broke Pi_freak

I pissed them both off and used the OEM gen 2 stock clamps and they work perfectly Clap

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy
there is actually a spacer - kinda like a heat spacer from the stock pipes you use to put on the cat side then the mid pipes... then they tighten up and seal correctly :)
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
No good in SA the cops would be all over you . They look too small to not notice .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
They are 2 or 2.5 inch internal and when looking at them from behind it looks like you could jam a ferret down them :) and the friendly highway partrol man that got me at 36 over the other day on my home from Willowbank didn't batt an eyelid, he more more interested in the sticker under my number plate that said as per my signature "every K over is a THRILLER!"
Get a thrill outta this he said LMAO at least he had a sense of humour hahahaha
Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy
i bought a set of the carbon fibre mufflers
from ebay also, fitted them, rode it around the block,
to noisey for my liking and have removed them,
if any1 is interested in buying them,
make me an offer.
apologies in advance,