New Dash Piece
Hey All,

Finally got my new ball Z Motorsports Dash Piece colour matched and installed last night. Yes

Also installed my rear axle cap & Hump Mod. Plus my my powder coated pillion pegs... Clap

Love Ball Z products!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

-------------------------------------------------------
My Busa Pics.....
(01-11-2011, 07:01am)Tyronm Wrote: Hey All,

Finally got my new ball Z Motorsports Dash Piece colour matched and installed last night. Yes

Also installed my rear axle cap & Hump Mod. Plus my my powder coated pillion pegs... Clap

Love Ball Z products!!!

looking good Tyronm all you need now are some nice gold wheels Clap

Jim

She's lookin' good, Ty Clap Smitten Clap

.....Your probably sick of a few of us sayin' it, but I gotta mention it again > > > > bring it to The Busa Bash, mate!!!!! (...so you can show it off in the flesh....and we'll try not to Drool all over it) Yes

Coolsmiley
Nice, I was looking for a gold Dash Piece, thanks
I'll post a pic of my Gold dash up later all going well, it may give you another idea Pi_thumbsup
pimpin busa love ur work
(01-11-2011, 07:10am)bazman Wrote: She's lookin' good, Ty Clap Smitten Clap

.....Your probably sick of a few of us sayin' it, but I gotta mention it again > > > > bring it to The Busa Bash, mate!!!!! (...so you can show it off in the flesh....and we'll try not to Drool all over it) Yes

Coolsmiley

Paul,

It's not out of the cards yet.
I think if I am able to make it, it will be a last minute decission and if that means I have to eat elsewhere etc so be it mate.

I just can't commit at this stage.
I am sooooo keen though!!!

-------------------------------------------------------
My Busa Pics.....
(01-11-2011, 09:01am)simmo Wrote: Nice, I was looking for a gold Dash Piece, thanks
I'll post a pic of my Gold dash up later all going well, it may give you another idea Pi_thumbsup

[Image: trippleSDC10713.jpg]
(01-11-2011, 12:00pm)Tyronm Wrote: Paul,

It's not out of the cards yet.
I think if I am able to make it, it will be a last minute decission and if that means I have to eat elsewhere etc so be it mate.

I just can't commit at this stage.
I am sooooo keen though!!!
+1 Pi_thumbsup

"If you're going through hell, keep going"
Wow looking nice Tyronm with all the bling Drool
[Image: HayabusaSmall.jpg]