Adelaide Crew
There is a Motorcycle Expo/swap meet on Sunday the 20th November ,In
Gawler which Shifu has brought to my attention . Anyone interested in a
bacon & Egg Breakfast at the Amberlight ,Lobethal,then a ride the nice
way to Gawler for a look . Details Here http://www.motorcyclerides.com.au/motorb...-meet.html 10 am in Lobie for any interested . If It's pissing Rain forget it .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
I would of loved to come & also meet some of you Very Happy
But I have a big Party on the 19th already booked so I'll probably be going bed when you are leaving Pi_freak
[Image: HayabusaSmall.jpg]
(11-11-2011, 06:39pm)bRoWnEyE Wrote: I would of loved to come & also meet some of you Very Happy
But I have a big Party on the 19th already booked so I'll probably be going bed when you are leaving Pi_freak

We will catch up eventually Mate . Beally 55 ,King62, Myself & maybe Carbon are having Breaky in Lobie This Sunday at 10 am if you feel like a ride & Chat .

(11-11-2011, 07:23pm)Greeny_SA Wrote:
(11-11-2011, 06:39pm)bRoWnEyE Wrote: I would of loved to come & also meet some of you Very Happy

We will catch up eventually Mate . Beally 55 ,King62, Myself & maybe Carbon are having Breaky in Lobie This Sunday at 10 am if you feel like a ride & Chat

Sorry once again but I had to attend a good mates Wedding the night before.

Will meet one day Very HappyPi_thumbsupBiker
Should I ride the Motard Pi_tongue

[Image: HayabusaSmall.jpg]
FORGET this one , the show is still in in Gawler But due to our I'm busy or Can't be bothered way's we're not meeting & going as a group .Personally I'd rather keep the 200 k's of rubber for the Tathra Bash Loop & Qld & King's not far off hitting the Demerit Jackpot .

(14-11-2011, 02:04am)Greeny_SA Wrote: then a ride the nice way to Gawler

Mate do you think this has put everyone off Lol2
Isn't it Ironic that my Favourite Stretch of Tarmac is called C.O.P. Eek
(14-11-2011, 08:28am)CarbonBusa Wrote:
(14-11-2011, 02:04am)Greeny_SA Wrote: then a ride the nice way to Gawler

Mate do you think this has put everyone off Lol2

Lol2Lol3Ghastly