Lowering rear(dog bones)
Just wondering if anyone has lowered the rear suspension by changing dog bone lengths,want to drop rear of my busa street fighter by one to two inches.
Cheers,
Ronnie
[Image: ronsbike.jpg]
(23-11-2011, 04:10pm)Ronnie Ramjet Wrote: Just wondering if anyone has lowered the rear suspension by changing dog bone lengths,want to drop rear of my busa street fighter by one to two inches.

Yes pleanty have done it I went the other way and raised mine 1 inch Pi_thumbsup

Strange set up to lower you put longer Bones in and to Raise you put shorter ones in
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Do a search there is all the info on this site
Got a set of dog bones coming from Boyd suzuki in Hamilton over here with two hights of 11/2'' drop and 21/2 '' drop in the same dog bone.Thats Kiwi engineering.
Cheers,
Ronnie
Out of curiosity why are you dropping the rear? Are you doing the front at the same time?
Yes the front will be dropped also,this is on my street fighter busa.the only original body work left is the tank.Being a short arse I need to lower it to touch the ground.Would put a photo up if I new how to do it.Went out on my gen 2 today with a mate on a 14,good day for a ride and lunch at Okoroire.
Cheers,
Ronnie