Drag Nite - Bike Night @ WSID 7th Feb
yep count me as well im in <i></i>
I was going to sacrifice a Virgin to the rain God but had not luck finding one

Arguing with idiots is like wrestling a pig in the mud, you both get dirty but the pig enjoys it!<i>Edited by: Speedzalot at: 5/2/07 21:46
</i>
Excellent - lots of Busas to play with!!!

See you guys there! <i></i>
I will be there, dose anyone have instructions on how to tie down a busa in a furniture trailer, i have absolutly no idea about trailers or putting bikes in them, but i will be doing it on wednesday....

Cheers:

Nick.... <i></i>
Nick, I tie mine down with ratchet sraps (good ones, not the cheap arse ones from bunnings) attatched to the chassis.
Take your seat off, and hook them on to the thick part of the chassis where the seat bolts to, sit on the bike and pull the straps down as tight as you can get them.
I have trailered mine thousands of k's like that and it never moves.
<i></i>
I'm out, on my way home I got rear ended by a car at a traffic light today
bike looks repairable but will be out of it for a month plus. <i></i>
F###

Arguing with idiots is like wrestling a pig in the mud, you both get dirty but the pig enjoys it!<i></i>
Yeah she got me a beaut, almost stopped at traffic light, then heard screech, I looked in mirror and saw car coming bloody fast and only got time to release brake and wham. Back end went up in the air and I got shot forward across the intersection. I stayed on the bike, lucky no crossing traffic at that time, I rolled about five house lengths and off the side of the road and had to lay it down gently. Hint- wear a cricket box, I scored a bruise and swelling to groin and ol fella, otherwise OK. Got it transported down to Mototec and first impression is that she is repairable and i'm comp insured so all should be OK. Down time will be the hardest part to bear, 1 month, possibly more. Major damage: swingarm bent, ducktail/fender broken, akrapovic muffler bent in half and now points up, possibly header pipes also stuffed and all the little bits and pieces that add up.

After the cops had left I was sitting on a bench 50m up the road, waiting for tow. This Islander low life jumps out of the pass seat of a car, runs across the road and lifts up bike and tries to pinch it. <i></i>
Did you get his number?

Arguing with idiots is like wrestling a pig in the mud, you both get dirty but the pig enjoys it!<i></i>
Sad to see you got hit chris.Glad you,re not too hurt.A bike becomes less emotive when your gotta fix the things.At least you know what a high mount looks like on your bike.In regards to the coconut trying to nick your bike I,ll say this.In my job i deal with all sorts and give everybody a chance to be a reasonable citizen,unfortunately some cultures are consistent in their behaviour in trying to shaft me.After a while you become guarded(which some see a racist) against this.If it was insured you should have let him take it and gave the assesor and the cops his address.Perhaps they could assess a few other things while they,re there.Theives deserve no compassion. <i></i>
Shit Chris well you were sort of lucky, sounds like 07 mod coming up for you, just when you were starting to run me down at the drags, good luck with it all
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Mate, that is no good. I there is nothing like the sound of someone locking up their brakes behind you. Glad you weren
't hurt.

See you all tonight at the drags? Am leaving here lunchtime. <i></i>
Heidi that’s only 5 Hours to get to Sydney,
(That includes allowing 4 Hours of getting lost )
300kms at 300kph = 1 Hour
Go like the clapper Girl just becareful of that last 60 zone

Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
hey all im out 4 tonight love to be there but im running over on a service coll recons that might not ge good 4 her shes booked in 4 next week have a good night rip it up <i></i>
Not looking real flash
Track still open will ring up again at 4.15 & check the wsid site
Wsid 96721320

Cheers Robert