Drag Nite - Bike Night @ WSID 7th Feb
Is it raining at your place Bruce

Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
I just spoke to Girlie. She's at teh gate with Nick (Busa) and it's raining slightly. Only one gate open. No cars. Looks like it'll be called off.

Bruce is in Lithgow. <i></i>
Cancelled
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
There ya go!
The BUSGO rain curse strikes WSID again.

I didn't even get in the car to leave home this time.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!<i></i>
Hey Busgo maybe u can arrive a day late at Jindy mate just in case. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Fear not all, "I'll be back", my voice may be a few octaves higher and I may amble along like Charlie Chaplin, but thats' no reason not to get back on. Just need the bike back together, I may know the full story by thursday. Initial inspection says its' not written off so an 07 looks out of the question and anyway I've grown fond of the old girl and would like to keep her. We've shared a few near death experiences now and i'm convinced f I wasn't on a Busa, I'd be worse off.
Sorry to hear tonights' off, I was even thinking of coming down with the Kids for a sticky beak, maybe next week. Anyone have any idea on how to leave swelling, but take away pain and bruising? <i></i>
Sorry to hear about your accident AND I hope you can get the bike fixed sooner than later Gnarbunkle.
As for your swolen pride - I suggest you leave that in the hands of your partner.
The best cure is TLC.
Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!<i></i>