What levers to buy????
All my mates have pazzo, i dont see whats so special about them!! I think there ugly!! What other brands are people using and what else is good!!! Piks if u could!
Just something different
ASV - Levers

Zeta

Vortex

TRW
[Image: HayabusaSmall.jpg]
They all have Pazzo's because they are the nicest and best!!!
Are thjey running the short or long levers? Gotta go with shorts....

Happy hunting...
-------------------------------------------------------
My Busa Pics.....
I bought cheap ebay ones. Cheap and nice, no need to spend more IMO.
Besides, it's the cables that are the priority, not the levers. Fix the cables and then ANY lever is sweet :-)
2nd the eBay ones, they look as good as pazzos and come in all sorts of colours.
(06-12-2011, 06:52pm)RyanG Wrote: 2nd the eBay ones, they look as good as pazzos and come in all sorts of colours.
+3 happy with mine

"If you're going through hell, keep going"
(07-12-2011, 01:24am)DAVE01 Wrote:
(06-12-2011, 06:52pm)RyanG Wrote: 2nd the eBay ones, they look as good as pazzos and come in all sorts of colours.
+3 happy with mine

I bought the imatation Pazzos (the long ones), the brake is fine but i can't get four fingers on the clutch unless i move my hand outward on the bar .
They are cheap and seem to do the job well , bought them from this Ebay seller.
Mine is a gen1 , not sure if that makes any difference.
(07-12-2011, 09:44pm)A^K^T Wrote:
(07-12-2011, 01:24am)DAVE01 Wrote:
+3 happy with mine

I bought the imatation Pazzos (the long ones), the brake is fine but i can't get four fingers on the clutch unless i move my hand outward on the bar .
Strange wont the adjustment bring the lever in far enough for you? If i put mine on the closest setting the lever hits the handle bar when pulling it in.all the other settings are ok.

"If you're going through hell, keep going"
Ive got ASV levers and love them
(10-12-2011, 01:12pm)Gordo Wrote: Ive got ASV levers and love them

+1
(09-12-2011, 02:23pm)DAVE01 Wrote:
(07-12-2011, 09:44pm)A^K^T Wrote:
(07-12-2011, 01:24am)DAVE01 Wrote: [quote='RyanG' pid='256329' dateline='1323161548']
2nd the eBay ones, they look as good as pazzos and come in all sorts of colours.
+3 happy with mine

Strange wont the adjustment bring the lever in far enough for you? If i put mine on the closest setting the lever hits the handle bar when pulling it in.all the other settings are ok.

i brought a blue coloured LED tail-light from this seller and some of the LEDs packed up so got onto them about it and they said send them photos and they will sort it out so sent them photos and after many emails to them i never heard another word from them so as far as THE2WHEELS go i put them in the RIPOFF ebay seller.

SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.