Schnitz Racing Ram Air seal kit
Haven't fitted these yet, but they look a good simple design. The sponge material between the air box and the tubes attached to the nose cone have completely deteriorated on my 2000, leaving massive gaps.

Fitting these involves more air box mods (quick and easy) then attaching the plastic bits to the air box and unfolding the rubber seal over the tubes. Looks a fail safe idea - will update when done.
Carpe Diem!
Include pi cs if you can
Quote:quick and easy
Lol2 Lol2 Lol2
Sorry Throwdown they are a prick to fit, you have to cut the airbox back if they are the same as mine
Just a piece of duct tape over all the connecting areas does the same job and it cost few cets. And no need to cut anything either Pi_thumbsup
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
(12-12-2011, 01:14pm)Shifu Wrote: Just a piece of duct tape over all the connecting aread does the same job and it cost few cets. And no need to cut anything either Pi_thumbsup

Pi_thumbsup or just replace the foam or replace it with rubber
Replace it with rubber is probably best, if it's fit and forget. I think these are the same as Simmo's and I think they're better if you're constantly taking the nose off. I have no idea why, but I'm frequently having to remove the nose for some reason or other, and these look easier to put back together than rubber alone. Cutting the airbox looks like a Dremel job only.

Hump glove box is brilliant - will try to figure out how to post pics before giving a review.
Carpe Diem!
(15-12-2011, 10:55pm)Throwdown! Wrote: Replace it with rubber is probably best, if it's fit and forget. I think these are the same as Simmo's and I think they're better if you're constantly taking the nose off. I have no idea why, but I'm frequently having to remove the nose for some reason or other, and these look easier to put back together than rubber alone. Cutting the airbox looks like a Dremel job only.
Hump glove box is brilliant - will try to figure out how to post pics before giving a review.

Quote:Dremel job only
yep

Trust me Sell em, one of the drag guys will buy them,
They only supposed to start to working at + 250 kph
I'm seriously considering not bothering - it was more for aesthetics anyway, I rarely get to see north of 120km. I was going to just use duct tape, but I thought it would get too hot around there and that would just hassle with melted stuff from the duct tape.
Carpe Diem!