Poll: I haven't crashed, I've been riding for:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1-2 Years
8.70%
2 8.70%
3-5 Years
4.35%
1 4.35%
6-10 Years
8.70%
2 8.70%
11-15 Years
17.39%
4 17.39%
16-20 Years
8.70%
2 8.70%
21-25 Years
13.04%
3 13.04%
26-30 Years
17.39%
4 17.39%
31-35 Years
0%
0 0%
36-40 Years
13.04%
3 13.04%
41+ Years
8.70%
2 8.70%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who hasn't crashed?
Tempting fate.... not voting
Sorry cant vote either Coolsmiley
(13-12-2011, 08:44pm)simmo Wrote: Sorry cant vote either Coolsmiley

Same for me, can't vote, - had a pile of prangs when I was a youngster pushing it just too hard, pretty serious, still have the scars, but hey, Chicks dig scars!!!!
Only had one in the last 31years, a puddle of diesel on a "Turn left at any time with care" set of lights. Tiny little prang, about 30kph, f****d the shoulder, wrote the Busa off. Have learned to pick the time and place if I was to go hard these days, the traffic is not the place to do it!

Max

Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Sorry i got mixed up and voted Frown
(13-12-2011, 09:38pm)kawasuki Wrote: Sorry i got mixed up and voted Frown

You've had more prangs than anyone else I know Raymond!!!CoolsmileyLol3CoolsmileyLol3Coolsmiley

Hal can you vote if you haven't crashed as in lost control but been cleaned up a few times by tin tops Idiot2
Now if you put an option of how many times luck has been on my side and pure fear making the sphincter muscle suck the seat so far up one's Showback that you couldn't fall off ............... I'm busily ticking Pi_freak
Started riding at 13. No crash on the road, had an embarrassing stall and fallover once, but no damage to me or bike. And I had a fullface on, so no-one could see my shame.

Off-road? Smashed myself to pieces so many times that my bones became as dense as my head becomes when racing through traffic. I don't understand it. Just need one other road bike to challenge me and the red mist descends.
I'll do another poll for those that HAVE crashed and how long you've been riding, since those people make up the majority here Lol3

Not flaming though, I got respect for you all that crash and soldier on. That's a true love for bikes I think...I just personally haven't had it happen yet.
(13-12-2011, 11:06pm)fasterfaster Wrote: Hal can you vote if you haven't crashed as in lost control but been cleaned up a few times by tin tops Idiot2

Sorry mate, you're striked out ;)
My dads wisdom when i was young and stupid. : you don,t know how far you can push till you fall off then you know you,ve pushed to far : Scary
SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.
Got my licence in 66........had a minor off in 67 on my CB750, nothing since. Anyway it was an honest off coz I was checking out a hot chick on the footpath & ran into the back of some hillbilly so that's not counted right ?
Never ride the A model of anything.
(15-12-2011, 05:37pm)Rev Wrote: Got my licence in 66........had a minor off in 67 on my CB750, nothing since. Anyway it was an honest off coz I was checking out a hot chick on the footpath & ran into the back of some hillbilly so that's not counted right ?

Depends how old you were in '67.

only 104 in the shade aye Ev?

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I've had a handful of off's in 39 years on the road & track, been hurt but not busted up and alway's managed to ride/walk/crawl away, haven't come off in many years, (Whoops, 2 years ago in Fiji on a Scooter, LMAO, doesn't count!!!!). For those that know me well, I don't alway's spare the throttle or leave chicken strips!. I put it down to maybe a little luck, but mainly to the fact that every arse puckering moment I have had, I think about it, decipher it, learn from it,put it in my memory bank & treat my memory like a Google search engine and try not to make the same mistake twice. When I am riding I am alway's very much aware of my surroundings and alway's ask myself what can I unexpectedly expect!!. Bundy & I average 80,000klms per year travelling all over the countryside in all conditions, so I must be doing something right.
Rubber side down!?!
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!