TRACK DAY @ BARB'S EOI 28th April 2012
28 april is Ok with me Pi_thumbsup

I have done group 1 so I would like to give group 2 a go.

Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

(24-12-2011, 01:17pm)hayabuasvich Wrote: What group are people booking in to group1 or 2 I normally go group 2 but what are the numbers for each group or are we all going group 1 I don't mind going group 1 if it means I get too ride with friends whats everyone opinion on this?
I know from fact if you have not done trackdayz before they prefer you to go group1.

I have not been before but I understand that you have to do group 1 first and you don't need leathers for that group. But if group 1 is for beginners and you can advance to group 2 without doing group 1 then that will be cool with me.

The Kal group all for the 28th so far is:

Lucky 85
Daz
Bartman
Ryan

Outlaw can't make it due to work commitments and yet to hear from Simmon and Monica.
BUSA there is no Substitute
(22-12-2011, 11:43pm)Rev004 Wrote: Just Spoke with Lucky85 and both him and Bartman have booked leave for the 28th of April is everyone else OK with that date as I'm good for that as well.

King Julian aka Roo Boy
Bubba Zanetti aka Rev004
The Sausage King aka Lucky85
Bartman

Rats! I can't do 28th April. Curse this work roster. I miss out again!!

I've updated the list into Groups 1 & 2. If you don't want to be in group 2 let me know and I'll change it.

Lucky, unfortunately you don't get to advance throughout the day but after you've done group 1 next time you go, you can book straight into group 2. In group 1 you do a bit of theory work throughout the day which is good to learn about the track.
Regarding not needing leathers, it's still advisable to wear them as group 1 is only slow for the first two sessions then they let you go at your own pace.

gazzabusa, sorry you can't make this one but I'm sure we will do it again throughout the year.

C'mon HPM I can't see your name on the list.
So we paying you RooBoy?
Hey all, can you please let me know if you want to do the Trackdayz on the 28th April, as I will try and book it in this week. You can all pay me back. (You better)
Please check original post to see if you are on the list and if you are happy with being in Group 2.
All first timers are in group 1.
C'mon ladies lets see some of you out there as well sticking it up the blokes.

Check the Trackdayz website for info and bike preperation as well as cancellations.
The day includes lunch.

Happy New Year

Rooboy, I'm in - looking at a track bike tomorrow.

Give me your bank details and I'll deposit. Group 2 for me please. BTW - tghis means Noooooooo photo offer :)

I'm in for all dates other than the 15th April - 5 dams cycling epic adventure!
I'll try and get there but will book in myself. Looking forward to seeing all those Busas on the track at once.

HPM if you're cycling 230kms the week before you better be prepared for sore legs.
Hey, just an update re Trackdayz. I've been ringing them and emailing them all week and they haven't gotten back to me yet. Wtf
Also Racecraft (MCRCWA) are the same. Confused
Will keep trying.
lol yeah Huls, trying to train up for it...got 3 months to go :)
(04-01-2012, 08:04pm)Roo Boy Wrote: Hey, just an update re Trackdayz. I've been ringing them and emailing them all week and they haven't gotten back to me yet. Wtf
Also Racecraft (MCRCWA) are the same. Confused
Will keep trying.

Hey Roo Boy hang in there mate and keep trying. Imagine how hard it would be for all of us to have had to ring up and book seperately.
Really appreciate you doing this Clap. If we are lucky (and I am) then we will all get in Yes.
BUSA there is no Substitute
Ok all interested parties. I got hold of Paul from Trakdayz today and the April date doesn't go online until next week.
So what I need from you is:
1. Your full Name.
2. Date of Birth.
3. Home Address.
4. Contact number.

I will need to pass this info on to Trakdayz for your day licence, so if you could pm the info to me by Friday would be great.

C'mon Dave (Duc13) why aren't you coming??

RB
(11-01-2012, 11:54pm)Roo Boy Wrote: Ok all interested parties. I got hold of Paul from Trakdayz today and the April date doesn't go online until next week.
1. Your full Name.
2. Date of Birth.
3. Home Address.
4. Contact number.

I will need to pass this info on to Trakdayz for your day licence, so if you could pm the info to me by Friday would be great.

RB

PM sent Pi_thumbsup

Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

(11-01-2012, 11:54pm)Roo Boy Wrote: Ok all interested parties. I got hold of Paul from Trakdayz today and the April date doesn't go online until next week.
1. Your full Name.
2. Date of Birth.
3. Home Address.
4. Contact number.

RB
Details sent
cheers Bartman
1. Your full Name.
2. Date of Birth.
3. Home Address.
4. Contact number.

RB

PM sent