Touch up paint
http://www.colorrite.com/
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Oordered from them coloures aren't really a good match that's just my expeience
(18-12-2011, 07:25pm)big kev Wrote: Oordered from them coloures aren't really a good match that's just my expeience

This link was suplied by Bruce Blackzook i cant see him useing a crap product

What did you use Pen , Spray can or did you buy Paint and mix your self if so did you use corect amount of thinners or just a guess
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(19-12-2011, 06:38am)ROD Wrote:
(18-12-2011, 07:25pm)big kev Wrote: Oordered from them coloures aren't really a good match that's just my expeience

What did you use Pen , Spray can or did you buy Paint and mix your self if so did you use corect amount of thinners or just a guess

im not at all saying bruce is wrong , i purchased the paint from them and had a top bike painter do the work and he followed all there steps and it still wasnt corrert he had to make alot of adjustments to get it near what the factory colour is , thats just what happend with my experience rod
(19-12-2011, 12:45pm)big kev Wrote:

im not at all saying bruce is wrong , i purchased the paint from them and had a top bike painter do the work and he followed all there steps and it still wasnt corrert he had to make alot of adjustments to get it near what the factory colour is , thats just what happend with my experience rod

Thanks Kev i was going to get a spray can so i wll see and let you no Pi_thumbsup
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(19-12-2011, 03:20pm)ROD Wrote:
(19-12-2011, 12:45pm)big kev Wrote:

Thanks Kev i was going to get a spray can so i wll see and let you no Pi_thumbsup

ok sweet azz rod thanks heaps mate look foward to seeing if you get a better result than me