Cheap Tyres
Ok we all know about the Internet and cheap tyres being offered overseas. If businesses like mine dont adapt we die a slow death.

In response to this I am matching and in some cases beating the Internet guys at their game.

Check out my ebay store http://stores.ebay.com.au/Micks-Bike-and-Car-Tyres for prices but I ask that you dont buy there. Just look at the prices and call 07 3881 0033 or email me direct mick@mbct.com.au

Ebay has fees that are way over the top. Until I get an Website store I have to do it this way.

Prices are for Tyres alone or fitted to rims off the bike.

Bridgestone 016's are $345.00 a set

Dunlops Sportsmarts are $365.00 a set

Continental Sport Attacks are $365.00 set

Michelin tyre prices on request. There has been a supply problem with the 2ct's lately from the supplier, no fronts at all in the country. Until I check their stock next year I wont have prices.

Just some examples. These are not tyres dumped on Australia from America or any other place. This is current Australian Supplied stock.

Fitting on the bike incurrs a cost of $40 per wheel.

Remember DONT BUY THROUGH EBAY unless that the only way you can do it. Call me please

Freight available

$25.00 Qld, NSW & Vic
$35.00 SA & NT
$50.00 WA
$60.00 Tasmania

Extras at workshop are

Fitting on bike $40.00 per wheel.
1.5% Credit Card Surcharge
Tyre disposal fee $2.00 per tyre

Mick

Mick's Bike & Car Tyres
1/6 Johnstone Rd
Brendale 4500
07 3881 0033
mick@mbct.com.au
Mick's Bike & Car Tyres Dyno Centre
Shed 1/6 Johnstone Rd Brendale
P: 3881 0033
F: 3881 2211
E: mick@mbct.com.au
W: www.mbct.com.au/
No pirelli?
(31-12-2011, 12:42pm)Axe Wrote: No pirelli?

No cant discount Pirelli, so dont bother with prices.

Just the brands listed on the ebay site at the moment.

Mick

Mick's Bike & Car Tyres Dyno Centre
Shed 1/6 Johnstone Rd Brendale
P: 3881 0033
F: 3881 2211
E: mick@mbct.com.au
W: www.mbct.com.au/
Thanks for the advice and fitting the road 3 at short notice.

I'll be back when im up for tyres on the others.

Always happy to deal with Mick.
(31-12-2011, 11:50am)Wolf Wrote: Ok we all know about the Internet and cheap tyres being offered overseas. If businesses like mine dont adapt we die a slow death.

In response to this I am matching and in some cases beating the Internet guys at their game.

Check out my ebay store http://stores.ebay.com.au/Micks-Bike-and-Car-Tyres for prices but I ask that you dont buy there. Just look at the prices and call 07 3881 0033 or email me direct mick@mbct.com.au

Ebay has fees that are way over the top. Until I get an Website store I have to do it this way.

Prices are for Tyres alone or fitted to rims off the bike.

Bridgestone 016's are $345.00 a set

Dunlops Sportsmarts are $365.00 a set

Continental Sport Attacks are $365.00 set

Michelin tyre prices on request. There has been a supply problem with the 2ct's lately from the supplier, no fronts at all in the country. Until I check their stock next year I wont have prices.

Just some examples. These are not tyres dumped on Australia from America or any other place. This is current Australian Supplied stock.

Fitting on the bike incurrs a cost of $40 per wheel.

Remember DONT BUY THROUGH EBAY unless that the only way you can do it. Call me please

Freight available

$25.00 Qld, NSW & Vic
$35.00 SA & NT
$50.00 WA
$60.00 Tasmania

Extras at workshop are

Fitting on bike $40.00 per wheel.
1.5% Credit Card Surcharge
Tyre disposal fee $2.00 per tyre

Mick

Mick's Bike & Car Tyres
1/6 Johnstone Rd
Brendale 4500
07 83881 0033
mick@mbct.com.au

The tel number in this post is incorrect.
Some good prices mate Pi_thumbsup
[Image: HayabusaSmall.jpg]