New Tyres on the market
I was also advised that the J spec is also lighter than other 190s, and other riders are installing them as a result. Lets hope this drives down the price by increasing volume. (I prefer to be a foolish optimist than a depressed realist). <i></i>
I read C43s post that his Busa was shod with BT010 200
what do you think of them now
Did you replace the front as well?
Have they worn well?
are they still gripping well?
any other comments or opinions.
Anybody else who has them on please fell free to comment

Brian <i></i>
The 200 certainly looks good (can't comment on any other aspect, though...) <i></i>
YEs, I changed front and rear and have no regrets re: the choice, but the legality issue is still questionable (in terms of insurance). Nevertheless, it looks unreal...! <i></i>
I was speaking to Ron at Balls when I was over for the super`s and he was telling me that the new EVO`S were quite a good tyre and that you should expect about 5000 k`s from them depending on how you ride.I will put a set on when I wear out the current Bridgestone`s which should not be to long as I tore them up at the last ride day at our local track in Tassie.I usually run tire pressures at 36 psi for the front and 39 psi for the back as I have found that if you run the standard recommended pressure of 42 psi you start to get wheel spin when you get a bit off heat into them which is easy to do with all the great roads we have to ride on over here.
regards
Busa <i></i>