G'day
G'day All, I'm Matt from North East Victoria i've been snoop'n around the forum for about 3 months about the same time that i've owned my busa but just haven't found the time to introduce myself till now. I've always had a fetish Drool for these big bikes but had only rode dirt squirters till NOW lol,so i jumped in the deep end and haven't stoped grining since. The bike i've got is a 2006 blue/silver thats got a yoshi system and a bit of tuning done to it and an appetite for rear tyres ive found lol. I got the chance to meet a couple of members at the Wilby Drags and they were great to talk to with heaps of advice and once i get a bit more experence can't wait to have a crack at the track also. Cheers Matt
Welcome aboard the AHC you will enjoy it here and yes you mexicans are very friendly

Cheers
BK
Welcome OnMe & good OnYou for joining up, enjoy the ride Trophy
Lol simmo tried for "OnYa" plates but they were taken so i thought "OnMe" bike or "OnMe" arse either ither so thats what i got!!Very Happy
Welcome enjoy the club, got to love the Busa's Pi_thumbsup
Welcome to the AHC mate! Beaut info and ppl here.
Good on you Matt, welcome mate, great to get more Mexicans on the board. They keep getting old and retiring!Lol3Lol3Lol3
Welcome!
Welcome Always nice to hear from the Mexican AHC members... Lol3
-------------------------------------------------------
My Busa Pics.....
Welcome to the club OnMe,

I like ya sense of humour .. what about No flies "OnMe" Coolsmiley

Get used to the tyre fetish these things have mate. Plenty of threads on here about tyre choices / pressures etc.

Hope to catch up one day ..

Cheers .. Dale
Welcome To the Forum enjoy your new toy Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
hey welcome
since u said north east vic,
so how far from wodonga or tallengatta are u
because this easter(check out family easter weekend at wardy's)
in the riding section at top of page,call n bookin ,
c u in easter bud,early april .
Clap Dale love " No Flies OnMe " might have to use that one don't think many can do 300ks lol,RYDRZ im at yarrawonga so not far from wodonga if i don't have kids at that time at easter i'll shoot up for sure, Thanks crew for the welcomes.Pi_thumbsup
bring or post pak your kids,
thats what its about

" FAMILY "
friday arvo we make our way there,dinna n booza

saturday we ride a loop ride not very long,but we get out n about learn some new roads ,photo ops
and with good company,that nite BBQ,easter egg hunt,wardies videos,vitto's bar & stories by bandit,
sunday piss off.
welcome Matt
every corner tells a story