Central Coast Ride
Howdy.Anyone know of a ride on the central coast area. Im at Kariong and have had my 2011 Busa now for a couple of months. Just a couple of rides with some Harley mates but would like to start some weekend rides from here with a Busa group.Very Happy
There are a group from south Newcastle/ Central Coast including Braddo and BUSABOY who ride regularly out to Kulnurra and further. Keep an eye on the Newcastle rides. Sometimes they meet at Freeman's Waterholes and other places. I go when I can. Any newbies in the CC/Newy area are always welcome.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
If im heading up that way I will message you.

PM me your details.
-------------------------------------------------------
My Busa Pics.....
(05-01-2012, 05:53pm)BUSGO Wrote: There are a group from south Newcastle/ Central Coast including Braddo and BUSABOY who ride regularly out to Kulnurra and further. Keep an eye on the Newcastle rides. Sometimes they meet at Freeman's Waterholes and other places. I go when I can. Any newbies in the CC/Newy area are always welcome.

Thanks, Newcastle is about an hour from here, so i was hoping there were some local rides from here. Im good to meet up if your going past though.

(06-01-2012, 08:21am)Tyronm Wrote: If im heading up that way I will message you.

PM me your details.
Cool. nice bike.
Busaboy does live where you are. Send him a PM or look out for his rare posts. He rides a white 08 limited edition. His wife rides a GSX600 or 750.
Regards BUSGO
G'Day Coastrider, I am from Narara and generally run around the place when I can, since Mount White has closed I have started riding up to the Corrugated Cafe at Peats ridge.

" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
I might head down to Kulnurra or Peat's Ridge later today. ( Tuesday the 10th )
Regards BUSGO
Hi . Way to much work on during the week. So can't ride till the weekend.
Hi coastrider

Ride sunday the 22nd to Newport pub for lunch via Bobbin head and west head bring money 4 park fees meet at pie in the sky at 10.00 am leave 10.30 allWelcome
BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly
Bump
BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly

(05-01-2012, 03:22pm)coastrider Wrote: Howdy.Anyone know of a ride on the central coast area. Im at Kariong and have had my 2011 Busa now for a couple of months. Just a couple of rides with some Harley mates but would like to start some weekend rides from here with a Busa group.Very Happy

gday matey nice bike same as mine im over at toowoon bay if your keen for a weekend ride sometime pm me we will meet up some where and go from there cheers
adam