GEN I ECU's
[/quote]

Good stuf Leonard, im still in a GSX/EF Timewarp, I love my K9 for the Hills and my EF for the Strip, (not that we have one here anymore), ive put her back on the street.
[/quote]

Great looking Effie you have there!

Maybe with the "Slam fest" 1/8mile thing happening you guys might get lucky?

Leonard.

Good stuf Leonard, im still in a GSX/EF Timewarp, I love my K9 for the Hills and my EF for the Strip, (not that we have one here anymore), ive put her back on the street.
[/quote]

Leonard.
[/quote]

When we had thw 1/8th mile meeting here the other week I was at Salt Creek (Coorong) Fishin and Camping.
I thought I was finished with Drag Racing until I started seeing all the pics from the meet and started getting all those sms messages as I came back in range saying "where are you' etc, now I wanna do it all again; but Im afraid Effie is a little too special nowadays for the Strip, (although she has a Trevor Birrell Racing 1428 in her), was saying to Trev last week that maybe its time to find another Roller and Build a new A/SB for the Strip, Adelaide is abuzz again with a new optomism toward racing comming back here.
Still not holding my breath when it comes to having full blown Group 1 racing back here!
(17-01-2012, 05:37pm)Troopmaster Wrote:
(17-01-2012, 04:37pm)Legend Wrote:

Leonard.
[/quote]

When we had thw 1/8th mile meeting here the other week I was at Salt Creek (Coorong) Fishin and Camping.
I thought I was finished with Drag Racing until I started seeing all the pics from the meet and started getting all those sms messages as I came back in range saying "where are you' etc, now I wanna do it all again; but Im afraid Effie is a little too special nowadays for the Strip, (although she has a Trevor Birrell Racing 1428 in her), was saying to Trev last week that maybe its time to find another Roller and Build a new A/SB for the Strip, Adelaide is abuzz again with a new optomism toward racing comming back here.
Still not holding my breath when it comes to having full blown Group 1 racing back here!
[/quote]

If you are interested in a "Pro street" type EFE I know Steves old turbo efe is open to offers from its current owner.......

Leonard.
(17-01-2012, 06:05pm)Legend Wrote:

Leonard.

[/quote]

If you are interested in a "Pro street" type EFE I know Steves old turbo efe is open to offers from its current owner.......

Leonard.
[/quote]

Steve Freemans old Purple Jigger do you mean???
It was offered to me for a rediculous price, the chap who bought it got an absolute bargain!
That was a fast bike, remember racing against Steve at Heathcote , very nice setup
Oath Maj, (this place is littered with Drag Racers!), he literally rode her on the Streets too!
(17-01-2012, 06:37pm)Troopmaster Wrote:
(17-01-2012, 06:05pm)Legend Wrote:

Leonard.

Leonard.
[/quote]

Steve Freemans old Purple Jigger do you mean???
It was offered to me for a rediculous price, the chap who bought it got an absolute bargain!
[/quote]

Yep thats the one, the chap is looking to move it again.

Leonard.