Cheers from CQ
Have been checking out the site for a while now but haven't got round to introducing myself. Have a 99 GEN1 and recently added a GEN2 but regrettably have had to put my KAT11 on the market to finance my Busa habit - will post in For Sale soon. Have found forum a good source of info, purchased a few things listed and it's always good to check out some of the other rides around.

Cheers from Central Queensland
Chris

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome to the AHC....
-------------------------------------------------------
My Busa Pics.....
G'day Chris,

Welcome to the Oz Busa Club!! Very Happy

Mate....that's a VERY nice collection of Suzuki's ya got there! Clap

A few of us here have got old kat's in the garage. I know your mind seems pretty made up at this stage......but try to do what-frikkin'-EVER ya absolutely can to hold onto that Kat, mate!! (...sell the boat; house; wife and/or dog first!!) Pi_freak

Hope you enjoy your time here, and also get a chance to meet up with a few fellow members every now and again!!

keep it fun,
bazman
Coolsmiley
Welcome to the club buddy!!
What part of CQ you from buddy??
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
Very nice.. welcome buddy!
(18-01-2012, 07:54pm)VNSVLE Wrote: Welcome to the club buddy!!

From around the Rocky area - close enough to the Benaraby Strip and not too far to travel to the Palmyra strip on the odd occasion.
Nice!!
I am in Biloela and unfortunately I have never made it to the strip.
One day I may give it a go Biker
Always keen for a ride although bike is out of action at the moment which needs to be rectified asap Coolsmiley
Will have to try and organise a ride sometime soon buddy!!
Cheers

(18-01-2012, 10:56pm)Busa1398 Wrote:
(18-01-2012, 07:54pm)VNSVLE Wrote: Welcome to the club buddy!!

From around the Rocky area - close enough to the Benaraby Strip and not too far to travel to the Palmyra strip on the odd occasion.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
Welcome to the Club mate. Make sure you ride them evenly or one might get jelous Scary And if you can, follow the good advice from Bazman Pi_thumbsup Hope to meet you on our annual ride in Tathra next year. Cheers.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Welcome. Those black 99's look bloody beautiful I think! Beautiful Kat to mate. I can't see that lasting long if you want to sell it. Is it all original?
WELCOME MATE, THE NEXT DRAG MEETING AT BENARABY IS 18TH OF FEB. COME ON DOWN, ALSO IN AUGUST THERE IS A ALLBIKE MEET, ONE NOT TO MISS. CHEERS REGGIE.
(19-01-2012, 05:55am)BEAU Wrote: Welcome. Those black 99's look bloody beautiful I think! Beautiful Kat to mate. I can't see that lasting long if you want to sell it. Is it all original?

Yeah mate - KAT is original except for pipe and lower fairing. It's plated 7/85 so is probably one of the last shipped to the AUS dealers. I have had it for 23years and it has 36000k's on it. I've got it listed on bikesales and will get around to putting on here soon. I know I'm chasing top dollar for it but I'm not that keen to part with it so it will only go for the right price.
Cheers

(19-01-2012, 06:37am)REGGIE Wrote: WELCOME MATE, THE NEXT DRAG MEETING AT BENARABY IS 18TH OF FEB. COME ON DOWN, ALSO IN AUGUST THERE IS A ALLBIKE MEET, ONE NOT TO MISS. CHEERS REGGIE.
Hi Reggie
I'm keen to get back down there for the 18th - haven't run for over 12months due to work and breaking the Busa last time(camchain skipped and bent a couple of valves). Just waiting to sought out replacement fuel tank now due to corrosion and vent pipe internal leak.
All bikers are always a great time down there with plenty of runs and a good roll up. I used to also run the 7/11 down there but sold it a couple of months ago - photo of a Benaraby meet with my son on board the 7/11 lined up against his old man on the Busa.
Cheers

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome to the club mate.
Nice collection of Suzys, just asking the question is your orange 08 the ex Petes Pitstop busa. Great bike/buy if it is.

Cheers
(19-01-2012, 04:21pm)Pa King Wrote: Welcome to the club mate.
Nice collection of Suzys, just asking the question is your orange 08 the ex Petes Pitstop busa. Great bike/buy if it is.

Cheers

Yeah mate - it is Pete's ex Jaffa - very nice ride - have forgotten what it is like to be on a practically new bike.
yer mate ,i do remember you now,we run a couple of black gen 2 busas, good to see petes bike sold,top bloke, he's worked/ tuned most of the busas around here too. bring it down for a run, you will get the bug again. if ya do ive got bolt in extensions, chain guard and brake line, tail,air tank etc layin around. just put 10 inch arm, glass tail,penske shock and slamed mine.cant wait to try it all out. come over for a chat if you do get down. cheers reggie.